• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other FA Cup Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
*sigh* suppose we better talk about some errr games or something.

City beat Spurs. Spurs were shite. But it's become obvious attackers are now allowed to stand their ground in the penalty area. If a keeper pulls them out the way its a penalty but a keeper who doesn't do that is weak.. and it can lead to a goal apparently

Chelsea and Villa go to a replay. Bothered

I watched both games, since there was delay in the City game due to some problems with the linesman's comms.

I saw nothing wrong with the goal and City controlled the game. Were never really threatened by Spurs. I honestly think it's good for us that City are still in the competition.

Villa played really well against Chelsea and should have won. They looked more like the home team in the second half than the actual home team. Chelsea will not win at Villa Park.

Last edited:
Ya shame it didn’t end in a draw. City staying in adds games which is good. Couldn’t give a fuck if they win the treble if we don’t win the league. More games for them the better if we are going to beat them, as unlikely as it is.

Two really poor games last night. Fell asleep during the City game. Impressed by Bobb (Norwegian lad).

They might just have upstaged Newport's result tomorrow.

There'll only be one MUFC in the 5th round draw

West Brom vs Wolves suspended at 0-2

All kicked off in the crowd. Haven't seen that in England since England vs Ireland really.

Anyone watching the derby?
Angry WBA supporters attacking Wolves supporters.

Is there history here I don't know about with these two clubs? Like, I know it's a derby but I've no idea what these supporters were like back in the day.

Is there history here I don't know about with these two clubs?
Yeah didn't know it was that fierce. I just saw, who I believe to be a Wolves supporter sitting in the home crowd ( there's a sheep in Wolves clothes joke in there) and was getting slapped around and kicked while trying to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom