• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think H.M for one might be getting a little twitchy at the thought of her Platinum jubilee celebrations being hijacked and relegated to the back pages if the unthinkable happens and we see the entire British media go into full on nuclear collective dipper fellatio for weeks

hahaha they are livid !!

Like they’ve won all their games through grit and determination

[article]Like most of their games this season, favourable decisions have bailed them out time and again.
[/article]
All he does is pass
[article]this might be a bit strange but every week I watch liverpool, Thiago does absolutely nothing and gets MOTM and praises out the window. Am I just insane for not seeing it at all?
[/article]

[article]Van Dijk must be on for over 50 games this season at the age of 30 on the back of a year off with a bad ACL injury. Something fucking dodgy going on.
[/article]
[article]Don't wear a watch and keep your wallet safe if we get through and play them in Paris
[/article]
[article]Neil Warnock recently said he thought Thiago was the best passer of the ball he has ever seen. Obviously Warnock has not watched Kdb over the last few years.
[/article]
[article]Unfortunately, I think we have to prepare for the worst.
[/article]
[article]I watched the last 15 minutes of last night's SF. Even after 3/4's of the game, the players are still rushing around like a cellar full of rats when a light is turned on. It's entirely odd how so many asthmatic players can sustain that pace for almost the entire match. We need some sniffer dogs in their changing rooms
[/article]
[article]We live in dangerous times. There is a lying, bullying, aggressive lunatic, pushing his never tiring forces to commit a crime so awful in it's contemplation that it would mean total devastation for all those that have limply and weakly stood in their way.
I'm afraid we are on the very brink of this catastrophe, on the precipice staring into a post quadpocalyptic landscape where only vermin, scousers (same thing), Talk-sport presenters (again, same thing), and oompa loompa women (already included), survive. I'd say hit the fall-out shelters now - but what would be the point - it would last for eternity and wouldn't be worth surviving.
The rush to be the most magnanimous Bluemooner will of course be inevitable and such invertebrates will gladly and willingly ignore the bullying, coercive, pressurising, nature of the achievement as well as the assistance at vital moments from other authorities. Still, it will be there forever, to undermine everything that others follow with. Dark days.

[/article]
[article]If the worst scenario happens, i just say let them have their quadruple a tainted one full of decision making giving them an easier way to obtain it.
[/article]
[article]Well I think H.M for one might be getting a little twitchy at the thought of her Platinum jubilee celebrations being hijacked and relegated to the back pages if the unthinkable happens and we see the entire British media go into full on nuclear collective dipper fellatio for weeks
[/article]
[article]Terrified of a Liverpool Quad.

Would be unbearable for the rest of time.

They don’t half ride their luck and get decisions though.

Sterling’s ‘offside’ the most galling I can think of in recent memory. A proper sickener.
[/article]

They sound like a GC thread containing just Rosco and Dantes.

He’s created this reaction.

[article]Four more seasons of Klopp. Fucking yay.
[/article]
[article]Four more seasons of the BBC/Sky/BT blowing smoke up his arse.

It really does mean more.
[/article]
[article]
Four more seasons of the same 11 uninjured Duracell bunnies playing every game of every season. Summat a tad suspect about that Club me thinks.

[/article]
[article]
If they keep rejuvenating the team as well as they have been doing there’s no reason why not. Konate is already ready to replace Matip and Luis Diaz one of the forwards.

[/article]
[article]
pretty minging news but to be expected. Hopefully Pep does the same.
[/article]
[article]I swear if Klops teeth get any whiter they wont need floodlights at anfield, just get the twat to smile all game
[/article]
[article]I swear if Klops teeth get any whiter they wont need floodlights at anfield, just get the twat to smile all game
[/article]
[article]It will be fascinating to see what his next body modification will be. By the end of his new contract he will look weirder than Pete Burns.
[/article]
[article]
He's a knobhead. Extremely poor loser, and funnily enough, it never seems to be his fault.
[/article]
[article]I don’t hate Klopp, I just hate the fact his side has stopped us winning everything easily. I don’t want competition, I want a procession of huge wins every game for City and at least three trophies every season. We wouldn’t be too far away from that either if it wasn’t for those scouse twats
[/article]
[article]For me it's not so much Klopp himself (I don't like the man for his 'bad day for football' comments alone, but he's constantly fucking whinging about something anyway, so that makes him a cnut in my view), but I have never liked scousers and I cannot stomach dipper fans either, so I'm extremely biased in that respect.

I probably wouldn't dislike him as much if he was a little more gracious and showed a bit more respect
[/article]
[article]This is a very shrewd move by Klopp.

He knows he's reached the pinnacle with this team and in another season things are going to look very different at Klanfield. He'll be going into the 2024/2025 season with a group of players he has literally flogged to death.

The extra two years that take him to 2026 he will view purely as a nice little pay out from the club when they sack him for falling so far behind.

Boom!
[/article]
[article]"Klopp is now the next manager likely to build a dynasty at a club in the manner of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United and Arsene Wenger at Arsenal".

Says the BBC and that Liverpool born cult cunt McNulty.

Have they never heard of Pep, who's won 6 trophies in 6 years? Wenger - 10 trophies in 22 years, Klipperty - 3 trophies in 7 years. YCNMIU.
[/article]

Had a peek at the table after Utd got a spawn point vs Chelsea. Looking at the run in for the mid-table teams I think Wolves are fucked, West Ham have half a chance of moving to 6th and Leicester are inot totally out of it as whilst they are miles behind they only have mainly dross to play against with two games in hand. Newcastle are just too far back so noEurope for them but my god - what a run!

My guess is

CL
4 Arsenal

EL
5 Spurs
6 West Ham

ECL
7 Man U / Leicester

8 Leicester / Man U
9 Wolves/Newcastle
10 Newcastle/Woles

Am I right in thinking that the third Europa League spot for the FA Cup winners will go to the seventh placed team in the league, on the basis that both Liverpool and Chelsea will qualify for the champions League?

Am I right in thinking that the third Europa League spot for the FA Cup winners will go to the seventh placed team in the league, on the basis that both Liverpool and Chelsea will qualify for the champions League?
Check the article on BBC Sport. Gives all the many possibilities. Anywhere from 7-9 PL teams in European competitions next season.

Nope

- 5th gets Europa League group stage
- FA cup winners get Europa League group stage or it goes to the team in 6th
- League cup winners get Europa Conference play-off or it goes to next in league (7th in this case)

Runners up don’t get a place, it is winners or the league

Last edited:
Nope

- 5th gets Europa League group stage
- FA cup winners get Europa League group stage or it goes to the team in 6th
- League cup winners get Europa Conference play-off or it goes to next in league (7th in this case)

Runners up don’t get a place, it is winners or the league

What's the deal if West Ham win the EL? 5 teams in it next year?

If West Ham, Leicester, and Manchester City all win their respective competitions, UEFA will go into meltdown and from next year teams from the same league will be allowed to draw each other in the Group / knockout stages.

Correct, and if they finish 8th we keep all our other places for 5th-7th. If they finish in the 5th-7th places then we lose a place in the EL/ECL

[article]I don’t hate Klopp, I just hate the fact his side has stopped us winning everything easily. I don’t want competition, I want a procession of huge wins every game for City and at least three trophies every season. We wouldn’t be too far away from that either if it wasn’t for those scouse twats
[/article]

Fair enough this guy, he's telling it as it is for most City 'fans', he doesn't want competition or to earn success, he just wants them to buy the league, horrendously plastic, but at least he's not in denial like the rest of them.

This is reason is why I get so fucked off with other fans who want City to beat us. Without us this league would be an utter embarrassment, we're literally the only club preventing English football becoming a nation state soft power play thing. I fear with the arrival of Newcastle on the scene, unless United and Arsenal sort their shite out fast, we're only a few years away from being condemned to that reality anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom