• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen a few United YouTube mega fan types with this lads name firmly in the incoming list, almost as an assumed signing. For that reason alone I’d like to sign him.

FRccNRnXMAEsnbb

Favourite HT comments from the Blue Moon forum

You know no disrespect to Villarreal but there is no way they will be allowed to get through the tv rights people and sponsors will be onto the powers that be to make sure it doesn’t happen..

I f there is a GOD...I've got everything fuckin crossed that he/she sorts it out so we don't see the walking souvenir shop beating his fucking chest and fist pumping the travelling murderers at full time...surely surely there is an 8th wonder of the world

Great football from Villareal, first to most of the loose balls in centre midfield and some slick one touch passing. It's not just the stadium that's rocking, Liverpool are too. Arses twitching like a bunny's nose

Cue..Conspiracy theories galore

The referee was shite tbf. But it was not in favour of them particulary in the 1st half

I could beleive that walker foul was never a free kick.

Free kick every day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom