• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tin foil hatters are still at it.

Can someone show me where it states the only reason the league wants to carry on is to give us the title?

[article]It is a bit fuckingweird that the only club and thing that matters to the FA, the PFA,UEFA and FIFA, for some reason, is the completion of this year and the crowning of Liverpool.
Cellotape the latest to give them (only them?) hope that they’d be champions. [/article]

I fucking hate them so much.

[article]BT and SLY are hell bent on getting this season wrapped up to go through their wankathon over the dippers. They’ve probably spent so long getting it ready, they’re as desperate to show it, as the dippers are to get it given to them.
[/article]

No you fucking moron. BT and Sky want the season fucking finished because they’ve paid BILLIONS to show fucking football games.

The fume are in full on fume over the premier league PLANNING to restart the league. Constantly quoting thousands are dying and football shouldn’t matter right now.

It’s like they’re all just sat at home crying 16 hours a day over the pandemic. Not planning for anything else that goes on in life.

Plus they agree with Sharp. The fucking self serving cunts.

The Mancunian-Evertonian alliance does have a tendency to rear its ugly head when things are going well for us.

It's oddly comforting in a way - shows some things stay the same even at a time like the present.

The fume are in full on fume over the premier league PLANNING to restart the league. Constantly quoting thousands are dying and football shouldn’t matter right now.

It’s like they’re all just sat at home crying 16 hours a day over the pandemic. Not planning for anything else that goes on in life.

They’re free to opt out of the English league if they’d like. I mean it’s a matter of principle isn’t it.

The Mancunian-Evertonian alliance does have a tendency to rear its ugly head when things are going well for us.

It's oddly comforting in a way - shows some things stay the same even at a time like the present.

Both would rather see clubs go to the wall, possibly themselves, than us win the league.

Both would rather see clubs go to the wall, possibly themselves, than us win the league.
It's not just clubs though, it threatens the actual league IMO.

I genuinely think if this season gets voided, & the next season starts late, then gets voided (which would be a distinct possibility), that the league is under threat. It undermines the competition massively, & of course TV rights would be massively affected.

Without a doubt. The league will still be reliant on meeting their sponsorship commitments as the tv money. As does the PFA.

More reasons why it will never be voided.

These are the same cunts who, a few weeks ago, were praying for the virus to hit, so the Liverpool might be prevented from winning the league.

It's not just clubs though, it threatens the actual league IMO.

I genuinely think if this season gets voided, & the next season starts late, then gets voided (which would be a distinct possibility), that the league is under threat. It undermines the competition massively, & of course TV rights would be massively affected.
I'm sure the Arabs and Chinese who were pulling the strings on the super league are watching with interest , indeed I'd the next 12 months of premier League football/top European football goes to shit , I'm sure the chat around super leagues will intensify

Gorton seems to be business savvy and keeping staff on board.

[article]If I was the owner of a Premier league club I would have been looking at how much I am paying to my stars (for them not to play).

I would be arranging negative media reports about what stupidity players are getting up to.

Then I would furlough my low paid staff and make sure the media pick up on it.

Then I would set the narrative that clubs are going bust and can't afford to operate in these circumstances.

Then sit back and watch everyone flame the players.

All of that though would depend on having reporters on your payroll and friends in the media
[/article]

Tonea misses the point that clubs need paying for this season to meet their own financial obligations.

[article]won't be many clubs left if that happens, the longer we go the priority is to save next season, to protect as many clubs as possible, the need to finish this season pales into significance if we are losing clubs left right and centre
[/article]

Nascent Blues has a theory!

[article]I think that a 'plan' will be put in place to finish the season, probably behind closed doors, but once begun, the completion of all games will be secondary to achieving the actual goal of having a 'legitimate' title winner. So, if the plan fails after a handful of games because of 'unforeseen' issues, then at least, in all likelihood, the Victims will have gained enough points to be mathematical champions.
[/article]

Denislawsomethingsomethingsomrthing as made up a business has gone under.

[article]Liverpool Shankly hotel goes bust.
Shame.
[/article]

They really are despicable cunts.

Us winning the league is actually the least important issue, cos everyone, including City, has agreed we deserve it.

The big questions are European qualifications, relegations & promotions.

Guardiola has said that. The fans just want to stick the boot it. And I’m sure we’d do the same if it was reversed.

Tonea misses the point that clubs need paying for this season to meet their own financial obligations.

[article]won't be many clubs left if that happens, the longer we go the priority is to save next season, to protect as many clubs as possible, the need to finish this season pales into significance if we are losing clubs left right and centre
[/article]
Paling into significance is an interesting concept, about which I would like to hear more

I would like to think most other clubs wouldn’t care. But then again, we are despised by all other fans.

I lived in Nottingham for a few years. The locals did detest us. We had that rivalry from the 80s but it hadn’t dampened how much they hate us. I worked with fans of other teams and even they hated us.

[article]BTW, if the Dippers are awarded the PL title because they were favourites to win at the point the season was halted, then I expect to see City awarded the Champions' League trophy and the FA Cup as favourites of those two competitions at the point of shutdown. If it is "right" to award the Dippers a PL title because they were favourites then the principle must be applied to the other competitions too. If it's good for the goose ...
[/article]

Being 1/100 to win it isn’t comparable to 7/4 like this cunt thinks.

Any updates from the fume?

How many of them are calling for a fan boycott if football restarts behind closed doors?

They’re currently fuming because they think we want the Atletico game replayed because it should’ve been called off. We’re also playing the victims because Fat Joe the Blue want an inquest to why the game went ahead and the impact.

They are also fuming over the points per game idea as they’d be banned and Manchester United would get a champions league place.

As far as I can see the only difference between using PPG or current standings is that Arse & Spurs swap places (8th & 9th). 8th might be a Europa league place if City ban is upheld, as 5th get CL, 6th get Europa, 7th get City's Europa place for the League Cup win and 8th maybe gets the FA cup Europa spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom