• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week the Other Forum Meltdown thread brings you a glimpse of the madness that is SCM, featuring svennis and moron

Reactions: Y1
I bet other clubs' forums are enjoying their 'other forum meltdown' this week. I told you this thread was a bad idea. Try not to make it worse, eh?

We are not having a meltdown though are we ? - we all accept how poor we have been, not blaming refs, uefa, fa, fifa, the rest of the world for our recent losses. We have just been shit.

Reactions: Y1
So other forums and other fans wait for rational reasons to mock other fans, yeah? Just concentrate on yourself. Don't go seeking other fans to laugh at. It's an adult thing.

So other forums and other fans wait for rational reasons to mock other fans, yeah? Just concentrate on yourself. Don't go seeking other fans to laugh at. It's an adult thing.

Well yes of course why else mock - losing is part of the game of football. Surely you know that ? - 30 years of pain - I would think you do Sir.

I wonder what the Fume's conspiracy theorists have to say about their continuous favorable draws in the cup

ESV3p5cWkAAU3QX

Dier obviously trying to get to the cheese room first

[article]The penalty for that shite performance is to give Liverpool a Guard of Honor at the Etihad! I hope the players fucking hate it as much as City fans will![/article]

Tee he he.

Their recent run of good form has meant visiting Grand Old Team has been less fun and not worth my time, but as we know with The Bitters, as soon as a heavy defeat sinks in, we're back in full-on Atrocity Exhibition mode.

So take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be....

Well, it had to happen! A 4-0 thumping has had the happy-go-lucky Bitters start to question Dear Old Uncle (Not in it for the money) Ancelotti! His team selection, formations and tactics are called into question by a bemused fanbase:

Looks like the new manager bounce is done and we’ve found our level.

If Ancelotti keeps playing Sigurdsson, Keane, Davies and Bernard he will ruin what is left of his good reputation

Ancelotti has to take responsibility for Sigurdsson starting (and forcing Bernard out of position to shoe him in). Yes, he's a good manager, but that's a ridiculous decision to make.

But surely this type of display means that Uncle Carlo knows the extent of the sqaud rebuild? Not so, claims riddick, who seems to have a pitch black view of things in general:

The idea that Carlo Ancelotti "will now know how terrible his players are" after picking Gylfi fn Sigurdsson every single week despite usually being the worst player on the pitch makes no sense.

It's actually reflecting worse on the manager really, claims one more sympathetic soul:

Biggest loss of his career... Everton the team of firsts.

But Uncle Vitor is having NONE of your bullshit. No sir!

No - we can’t question King Carlo of Ancelotti! He’s won trophies you know! We must sit there and accept everything!

There's a silver lining, though. Of course there's a silver lining with those happy-go-lucky Blues!

One positive to take from today is it looks like he doesn't rate Iwobi.

Our friend Uncle Vitor claims to rate Carlo highly, just not as the Everton manager. Well, durrr!

But he’s not the right fit for a project like ours looking to build from scratch
I always look at big picture. Carlo is fine if we want a go at the league title by being pragmatic and already have a squad ready for that
But we don’t. It’s a naive appointment from naive owners.

Disgruntled goat is more optimistic. He's got a long contract yeah? He NEEDS TIME (and a new squad).

He has 4 and a half years to make a team in his image.The entire squad and board should go before they even think of sacking him.

Uncle Vitor is not having that, though. Fuck no.

I will bet you 20 quid he won’t be here for 4.5 years.

Everton1953 (poor cunt, I hope that user name isn't accurate) thinks there's a language barrier.

I understand from someone on the non-playing staff that Carlo was speechless after the game. It can't be because it is his second language that left him tongue tied.

Still, not everyone is looking at the negatives. Step forward, ray of sunshine Kieran!

He's here because Arsenal and Spurs fancied other coaches and all other big clubs he'd either done and been let go by (Bayern, Juve, Madrid, PSG, Chelsea and Napoli) or had already got managers in place (ala Dortmund, Atl Madrid, Liverpool, City, Barcelona and United).
There weren't many attractive opportunities open to him. We also made him one of the top 3 best paid coaches in Europe. It's clear why he's here. I think if you're expecting some sort of Abramovich / Sheikh style spending this summer, you're in for a big disappointment.

Right, so plenty of work to do Carlo. But what about the team selection? Let's take a closer look at that. Hmm, Gylfi Siggurdsson was captain. Lert's start there.....Uh oh

His book value would be higher if he was dead

Hmm. Er, I hardly dare read anymore. Oh go on then.

I have never hated a player more than him.

He's not a footballer anymore, he's basically committing fraud by taking his wage home but not doing his job.
We can all moan about him being crap - but why do our managers not only keep playing him, but making him captain?!

That's a good question, navidson! Anyone want to take that one?

Because they're bellends.

Right, I've almost reached my tolerance levels, but you know me, I just have to get the very latest on, you guessed it.....TOM DAVIES.
OK, let me get my protective gear on....and we're in!

Oh dear God.

he’s just jogging about watching the game pass him by. Absolute dross. Doesn’t contribute a thing. Get rid.
But he wears his socks and shin pads low and
skateboards down Bold Street dressed as Willy Wonka so it’s sound.

Maybe he should play with his skateboard on the pitch, could speed him up.

For me he gets every bit of stick he deserves.
If he spent more time in the gym working on his physical condition and less time in NY dressing like an idiot in his grandads pyjamas, we wouldnt be giving him grief. Yesterday he was out classed, out thought, out played, out run, out fought by a lad of eighteen, who looks about nine stone wet through

He's not that bad is he? Is he? He is.

He's an embarrassment. Utter fanny with no strength, no vision, no skill, no stamina, no real workrate. The most unathletic young athlete I’ve seen in a long time, moves like a glacier

Is there any other reason why he's struggling? Let's have a look

You think his sexual orientation hasnt something to do with his performance on the pitch. Must be bloody difficult if you are gay and play professional football. Doesnt know anybody who has managed it.

Hang on, what?

I still awaiting his coming out, like Hitzlsperger did. Would be interesting to see what happens then...

Wait, what?

His coming out would perhaps make him a better player. Right now the whole word is having a laugh at him Surely not easy for anybody. Look at the photos in the newspapers! He is making L'Equipe back pages.

So there you have it, if Tom admits he's gay, he might play better.

Until next time, tata!
xx

I loved reading that.

Tom Davies is shit.

He is sooooooooo shit. But the fuming and outrage is beautiful.

I watched some of that Everton game and he was an embarrassment. And we thought the Lucas debates were painful!
Mind you, It doesn't seem like Tom has many people sticking up for him at all, even the diehards seem to have turned on him.

He is sooooooooo shit. But the fuming and outrage is beautiful.

I watched some of that Everton game and he was an embarrassment. And we thought the Lucas debates were painful!
Mind you, It doesn't seem like Tom has many people sticking up for him at all, even the diehards seem to have turned on him.

At least lucas had some redeemable qualities you could hang your hat on in the arguments..... Tom Davies has this fucking hat

skysports-dominic-calvert-lewin_4918945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom