• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving up after 180 minutes. The fans are just like the players. Spineless.

[article]Yep, total decline. It’s not a new thing though, it’s been there for a while. We should be under no illusions here, we are competing with Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, Wolves, Everton etc for the top 4. Liverpool are in a league of their own and none of us are even remotely close to them.
[/article]

Imagine if Klopp could have kept his best players while at Dortmund. it would have been a different story for Bayern.

City about to spend 65 mill £ on Dias from Benfica. Pep taking his spending on defence to 415 mill £

[article]KDB is far too good for this team. I genuinely think he should move on and stake his place amongst the worlds best, because we certainly aren't anywhere near being the best[/article]

And a reply

[article]Thing is, there aren’t many great teams. Barca and Real are both crap. There’s only really Liverpool and Bayern at the top right now.
[/article]

That must hurt.
But its fucking true !!!

[article]We’ve transitioned into the late Arsenal team under Arsene Wenger.[/article]

[article]I’d take 3rd. It’s going to be tight this season from 2nd to about 5th or 6th. There’s not much between any of us.[/article]

[article]Oh fuck off. We are gone. The recruitment over last two seasons has been dire and now it’s killing us. Defence is a joke, no CF. Lost silva, sane and Kompany in last two years and Dinho is 35 not a single one has been replaced. Mendy is arguably the worst left back in the league. Why is Garcia playing when he’s said he wants to leave?? Joke shop[/article]

[article]Never did like those ‘Bald fraud’ comments but beginning to wonder if Arteta was the real genius?[/article]

[article]Were a De Bruyne injury away from europa league[/article]

[article]
We look like fucking relegation fodder rather than title contenders.[/article]

[article]We can’t defend means I can’t defend Pep anymore. If he went now I wouldn’t care in fact I’d rather it now than protract it over the season. We are miles behind Liverpool. And typing that hurts[/article]

This guy must’ve had major pieces of his brain removed.
[article]Actually starting to think that the level of investment our owners previously made won't happen anymore and we will try and always buy on the cheap
[/article]

Another mong who doesn’t realise they spend a fortune.

[article]
Well the board have reaped what they've sown. We have stood still in the transfer market the last few years. Haggling over 10 ~ 20 million pound has gotten us where we are now. We haven't addressed ANY of our problems that have be been there for a while now. Pep is using blunt tools and it shows.[/article]

Pep right after the game
374cdc7d88f9f2cf44bb5258ac994c44.jpg

Think it’s time for Pep to go unfortunately. We look extremely unbalanced and the CM disaster with Rodri/Gundogan is gonna continue for a long time.

Wouldn’t mind Bodgers as a manager. Liked him at Swansea and Liverpool and think he could build and amazing side.

Please don't. At least Rodgers has worked his way up and has actual coaching knowledge of how to make a potent attacking side. As opposed to Pep relying on a money tree hands him the World's best players.

[article]
Poor performance but can anyone imagine Liverpool or United conceding 3 pens at home? Michael Oliver really is the FAs man.[/article]

They even have a Michael Oliver watch thread the paranoid wankers.

Actually yes - I believe in our nearly season under Rodgers we did get three penalties at Old Toilet, think Gerard missed the third one though.

[article]
Poor performance but can anyone imagine Liverpool or United conceding 3 pens at home? Michael Oliver really is the FAs man.[/article]

They even have a Michael Oliver watch thread the paranoid wankers.

They were three absolute stonewall penalties. Could they not be more annoyed with the players for making stupid challenges?

Their recruitment has been strange in the last couple of seasons. As Aguero has gotten older and more injury prone they should have moved for a replacememt. Same with Fernandinho, Torres is nowhere near Sanés level.

Pointless thought (sorry) but I do think it highly unlikely that Citeh would concede three pens if the crowds were in

It’s brilliant isn’t it?

Yep !!!

I think my feelings on Sane, and Hazard in this league are well known - I am so glad both have fucked off elsewhere, fucking hate them, and if they do find someone that is better than Sane - i will shit myself. It was never going to be an easy replacement for them or any team.

Pointless thought (sorry) but I do think it highly unlikely that Citeh would concede three pens if the crowds were in

Does happen from time to time, home teams are now less likely to get benefit of the doubt with VAR to review anything missed by the ref.
Anyway, we got 3 at Old Trafford in one game a few years ago.

they need some defensive organisation
a boss partner for Laporte
and a new top of the line striker

but yeah, happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom