• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thing it’s a more deep rooted problem than him playing or not. Any accurate ball between full and centre backs causes them issues.

Awww bless. Pep is self combusting but let’s ignore how “shit” he was at Bayern.

[article]LOL Dippers fan defending Klopp records.

Whatever. You want to put it that way then let me rub it to your face. CL are hard to win. Flick, yes FLICK WON it FIRST season he join Bayern. While your Kloop take FOUR years to win a CL trophy.

Yada yada you going to use the excuse that CL are more competitive than the PL. Fine. But that doesn't change the FACT that Klopp take 4 years to win the CL. While it only take Flick FIRST season.
[/article]

Away from Barcelona, Pep has an even worse record.

[article]they’re easily the best team in the league and only De Bruyne and Aguero would get in their team of city’s current first 11
[/article]

No they wouldn’t. Aguero wouldn’t last 10 minutes on the pitch.

A giant who cares what that dude says. Bayern are never very far from one of the best teams in Europe. We were consistently not in the CL when Klopp joined. Its apples and oranges.

Klopp is the best around right now.

[article]No team is unbeatable. All I am asking is that the other premier teams give them a game instead of signing letters against us. A bit of fucking fairness but it is the corrupt league sponsored by var.[/article]

Hahahahaha over the last 5 years or so about 17 teams in the league just throw their games against City and take a bumming. That’s why Watford got relegated the useless cunts.

Cry. Me. A. River.

[article]Whilst they are allowed to punch players to win the ball and play by old handball rule whilst everyone else Is ruled under the microscope by this new nonsensical rule. There is literally no point in playing. They are as sure thing to win the league as Hulk Hogan was to beat Andre the Giant at Wrestle Mania 3. It’s pathetic.
[/article]

Cry. Me. A. River.

[article]Whilst they are allowed to punch players to win the ball and play by old handball rule whilst everyone else Is ruled under the microscope by this new nonsensical rule. There is literally no point in playing. They are as sure thing to win the league as Hulk Hogan was to beat Andre the Giant at Wrestle Mania 3. It’s pathetic.
[/article]

LOL !!!! LOL !!! - fucking hell - as Hulk Hogan was to beat Andre the Giant at Wrestle Mania 3

the mentality of those guys is incredible !!!- they are well stuck in some past shit hole

[article]I am trying to be optimistic about this season,but i am just not feeling it.

Believe me i really want to.

Pep is my biggest concern,he has a face like a slapped arse,and has for a while,he looks every bit like a man running down the Clock waiting for the exit.

A manager going through the motions,transitions into a team going through the motions.

That was my biggest gripe about yesterday.Not that we got beat,shit happens,we will lose games.There was no intensity,a resignation.We put in a performance like that against LiVARpool,we could be looking at emulating that Boro defeat under Sven,it was that bad.None of us ever want that.

I want to see Pep with a smile on his face again,look like he wants to be here,even if it is for just this season.[/article]

Awww bless. Pep is self combusting but let’s ignore how “shit” he was at Bayern.

[article]LOL Dippers fan defending Klopp records.

Whatever. You want to put it that way then let me rub it to your face. CL are hard to win. Flick, yes FLICK WON it FIRST season he join Bayern. While your Kloop take FOUR years to win a CL trophy.

Yada yada you going to use the excuse that CL are more competitive than the PL. Fine. But that doesn't change the FACT that Klopp take 4 years to win the CL. While it only take Flick FIRST season.
[/article]

Away from Barcelona, Pep has an even worse record.
If it was so easy.. why has pep never won it since leaving Barcelona? That's quite a few tries...

It’s gone beyond a joke now. I’ve just seen the goals on sky. They’re showing Jota’s goal repeatedly and blatantly ignoring the handball. It’s the new way of dealing with controversy - just ignore it. It worked with the Dominic Cummings palarva in the summer.

I’ve had enough and think I’m out.

My god, what an absolutely horrific and shameful thing to say. For pity's sake, have they not suffered enough? We can only hope our apology will go some way to healing the vicious wounds which Roy has inflicted upon them with his vile words.

It is a stupid thing to say in this day and age though... and something people will jump on. Anyone on TV should know better.

The context was him bemoaning his failed pronunciation skills, before actually praising their global youth recruitment, presumably thinking to himself that if he had such a scouting network it could have avoiding him having to rely upon Mark Kennedy and Paul Dalglish. But none of that matters in this day an age, you just have to roll out the instant apology and virtue signal.

"I see VAR was broke again last night at Klanfield...2 possible handball's not even looked at properly whereas everybody else's are reviewed forever until they can find a reason to disallow. Also the ref allows dippers to bodycheck Aubamayang and nothing given then literally next passage of play Arse player does same thing and free kick and yellow card! Also dippers get to play on for advantage but Arse are given free kick which stops their counter attack.....Mane punches someone in the face and gets to stay on....I could go on....believe what you see....fixed!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom