• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-BFBDBE7-09-F8-4999-A8-BE-BE314-B3-A7425.jpg

I've been wearing shorts and a tshirt for about 20 weeks now. I've worn a shirt twice in that time, once for a baptism and another time when Mrs Athens and I went to a nice restaurant for our anniversary.

Any time we have a TC it's audio only. I would only distract my colleagues with my good looks anyway so it's for the best.
I think Teams now has a ginger filter, so it's safe to turn the camera on

[article]Amazing what can be achieved by a team with a good manager. We used to be like that. Remember how we used to score in the first 15 minutes of a game and NEVER stop that energy = Game won, usually by 4:0+. Now we're just predictably embarrassing and easy to beat.
How have we slipped from dominance to this??
Is there a simple answer or just another Romany curse like Big Mal brought to Maine Road?[/article]

[article]But surely Pep was brought in to take us to the next level? Roberto and Manuel won the league. The one thing that they all have in common is that they were all humbled by the mighty....Wigan Athletic.
Now it's Lyon, Arsenal, Leicester and any team that can park the bus and counter attack with pace. Most of the EPL.[/article]
[article]We have had it good. And it''s hard to go from the kind of football we were playing two years ago to being outfought (and possibly outthought) by a newly promoted team, with largely the same players.

We scaled Everest and now we're reaching for the inhaler hiking up Scafell Pike. It's rough mate[/article]

[article]Its been a long three weeks , looking at the state of some posters on this forum , what a bunch of entitled fuckers we are turning into. We have had a ropey start to the season , and their are plenty of reasons / excuses for this , i wont be judging Pep or the squad until at least November/December , after a decade of unprecedented success maybe a season recharging the batteries is due , but we will be back at the top because our owners will not settle for 2nd best. The media would love us to fail its our duty to disappoint them and the 'istree clubs
[/article]

I know what your saying but blaming it on the washing machine, I have swapped suits and shirts for joggers and T-shirts anyway. Not looked back since, not sure why it’s not considered more acceptable to rock up to meetings in a pair of Joggers yet but working on it...
To be fair I changed my job in march and most of my meetings (mostly in person) have been in joggers and everyone is cool with it. We had a meeting with guys in suits and I think they appreciated how chill we were.

Although I work in a factory so every time I wear a fucking white shirt I regret it inside an hour

[article]The players are not fit and can only last 20 min. Leicester took us apart, wolves had chances and so have Leeds.

We must be the unfittest team in the league. The press is gone. This is the main reason why we are struggling. All of the teams that have caused us problems this year have out run and out fought us.

How do we fix this? Crept in last year and is the main cause of our downfall.[/article]

[article]Don't like the abuse mendy is getting on his Instagram
[/article] Whilst abusing players on social media is indefensible, I thought they say it’s dipper behaviour.

[article]Funnily enough Messi accidentally made the correct decision not to leave one sinking ship for another.[/article]

[article]I stuck £100 on Liverpool to win the league on 88mins - we simply wont compete for the league this season and I can’t see anyone else getting close to them

To me it’s buying money. Certainly a better interest rate than I’d get from any bank....
[/article]

Dare I say it we could be 11 pts ahead of City the next time they kick a ball. Their heads would explode.

Ha oops.

Ah well. Onto the next one.

Winning the league more than makes up for anything than happens this season.

Having had my own meltdown down recently I’ve headed back to the fume. Only because it’s a good weekend so far for us.

[article]
Great. We won't win anything at present, the way they are playing for him.
The whole 'weve got Guardiola' thing I thought licked his arse too much. I wonder if Bayern fans thought that? We as a club still seem starstruck with him. I'm sorry, we shouldn't be like that. If it'd not working with him, get him out. He's been great, but it's time to change.
[/article]

[article]We have played some outrageously good football under Pep and let’s be frank 20-30 years ago this would have been a dream!! However, he has spent millions on players without ever having a plan B, the football is now getting boring and football evolves which I don’t think he does well!! All good things come to an end and there are a number of factors that I think both he an the club should agree to get someone new next season for the good of both!!
[/article]

He's the best thing that's happened to them and some of the clowns want him out. Hope they do get another manager in.

They are just doing the whole 'he never really got us anyway' thing for when he leaves at the end of the season. Not sure who they will get to replace him, Pochetino maybe. Could see him doing 4 or 5 years if he got the money to rebuild.

The fume continues to deliver

I'd love to see Klopp manage Barrow with no cheque book or Coutinho money.........

Like Reactions:Ultrafex, JULES, Jesus H Gabz and 1 other person
he. he. he.
they conveniently omit/forget/simply ignorant that klopp does managed and promoted mainz to bundesliga and first round of uefa league

he. he. he.
they conveniently omit/forget/simply ignorant that klopp does managed and promoted mainz to bundesliga and first round of uefa league

Whereas the dog shagger spends billions and was handed the most gifted player to play the game.

as expected

[article]Now I am getting worried, Liverpool 3 points clear, the FA would do whatever it takes to give the dippers the upper hand![/article]

I love the cognitive dissonance that VAR produces against us.

Something goes against us "ahhhh serve liVARpool right"

We win "they'll do anything to let Liverpool win"

30 fucking years without a titl, and they still roll that shite out

[article]When Salah played for Chelsea, Basel and Roma and when Mane played for Southampton, I don't recall either of them being tagged as divers and cheats..

Therefore, one can only assume that it has been coached into them by bingo and his team to basically cheat to secure results..

The bearded wonder, painted as the best manager in the world is basically just a bent, cheating ****..

This, coupled with blatant intimidation by the rabid dipper fan base who openly threaten anyone who dares to give a decision, gives bad press or mistimes a tackle against them, (see Pickford and Richarleson being threatened on social media) is making them unmanageable within the LoTG ..

You could see the hesitation in the ref after Salah went down like a sack of shit once again before he gave the penalty.

You knew exactly what went through his mind at the time..

'Do I need the spotlight to shine on me and cop for all the shit that will undoubtably follow or shall I give it and hide behind VAR..?

Fuck it, i'll give it' ..!

Teams like the dippers and rags have manuvored themselves into such an unhealthy position within football now that it's ruining it for the rest of the clubs..

Rag and dipper infested media, constantly defending their teams whilst slagging off the opposition..

Injured players making National news headlines for a full week when in reality, nobody outside of Bootle and Oslo gives a fcuk..

SKY and BT employing dippers in the commentary box, studio and as analysts, covering dipper games.

Turkeys voting for Christmas / not giving constructive criticism regarding anything dipper related immediately springs to mind..

So much so that they recently tried to rip the game off even more with their 'Project Football' debacle..

It's been allowed to get to this stage by the greedy few who run the game and the sad part about it all is that there appears to be nothing in place to control it.

These ****'s can basically do what they want...

[/article]

The fume are proper fuming over our pen. This is my favourite rant so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom