• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 13th & 14th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed Brighton beating them more than our own match last week, this might be my new favourite thing

9f7ddf412d6420074c081a5c33be2482.jpg

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

69% possession to scum and they’re 4-0 down as there ever been stats like it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Premier League team with build-up as slow and cumbersome as this. They look like a team of 11 Maguires.

Scum were shit before Ten came and thinking he can bring the Ajax players over he can take the premiership by storm ,they’re still shit and will take years to catch citeh and Liverpool.

Oh, dear WTAF!

By the way, beware players who shine in the Bundesliga-- first Werner, now Sancho look utterly ordinary..

Oh, dear WTAF!

By the way, beware players who shine in the Bundesliga-- first Werner, now Sancho look utterly ordinary..
Yeah recently there's not been many success stories. Annoyingly probably haaland will be the exception that proves the rule

Yeah recently there's not been many success stories. Annoyingly probably haaland will be the exception that proves the rule
Probably; I still think he'll not be as big as his reputation or the " ... I've-got-my-balls-in-my-fist ..." narrative from last week.

Jordan Sancho is absolute dog shit as a footballer, he is actually a replica of Ibe but with a lesser brain.

Is there an insta sack score line for Ten Haag? Or is that just impossible at this stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom