• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 13th & 14th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha fantastic handbags, i wouldn’t want the kiddy fiddler grabbing my hand either

The Premier league should just stop using VAR. Its pointless when used by these refs. Romero getting away with pulling someone down by the hair and throwing them to the ground. Just insane.

A draw is excellent though, and red cards for both managers is a massive lol.

I really enjoyed that game in the end, and obviously a draw pegs then both back a bit. But it is also a measure that Spurs have the ability to fight back and I do wonder with the midfield battle that took place between both teams, if we will be able to cope when we play them, given how quickly our players get injured.

Anyway both managers red carded, so hopefully that will mean both their respective teams will lack some guidance in their next games.

_126315730_gettyimages-1414820428.jpg

I reckon they both are soft.

I wonder who of the PL managers would do well in a fight.

Gerrard I can see being mouthy, hiding behind his mates
Moyes? Viera for sure.

big Ralph at Southampton who’s surname i can’t spell

:D The premier league is gonna be fun and full of crazy passion this season I reckon …

Yeah - I know, every game is kinda mad, also Notts Forest back in the league - I mean they got Euro Heritage, and from memory last time, they gonna be loud and proud !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom