• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab header by Aguero, what a player.
To be honest, when city fans get those come on city chants going, it’s almost like they suck the ball in.

GET IN, Prince Roy may well be away from home but no arguments in Palace this weekend,

City can get 93 points maximum if they win every game remaining.

We win the next two matches & I honestly think Pep gives up any tiny sliver of hope of getting the league, even if he won't admit it publicly.

City can get 93 points maximum if they win every game remaining.

We win the next two matches & I honestly think Pep gives up any tiny sliver of hope of getting the league, even if he won't admit it publicly.

He gave up the league in like November or something stupid. He congratulated us in a press conference.

Always rated that growly old wiley cuntfaced owlhead of a wankstein manager, 2-2! Boss!

He gave up the league in like November or something stupid. He congratulated us in a press conference.
To pile the pressure on us.

Which we simply used to make us even more ruthless & relentless.

I honestly think he was hoping for us to lose at least two of the spurs/utd/wolves matches as they won theirs & see if we'd start to crack under the pressure.

Them dropping points today fucks that plan up, but we must win this next two to really destroy their sliver of belief.

To pile the pressure on us.

Which we simply used to make us even more ruthless & relentless.

I honestly think he was hoping for us to lose at least two of the spurs/utd/wolves matches as they won theirs & see if we'd start to crack under the pressure.

Them dropping points today fucks that plan up, but we must win this next two to really destroy their sliver of belief.

Oh yeah, he was doing that hoping we'd crumble.

He'll just turn around now and say he knew back in November that the race was over.

Can't believe Palace went ahead.
I can believe city went ahead.

I really can't believe Fernandina scored an OG.
Agent Hodgson the plan is working.

I think even Hal is start it to believe.

Tread carefully friend - remember it's the hope that kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom