• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d6087d049c42a2179f25491dc2ddf18.jpg

City can get 93 points maximum if they win every game remaining.

We win the next two matches & I honestly think Pep gives up any tiny sliver of hope of getting the league, even if he won't admit it publicly.
Yes - now is the time to lock the door. Win the next 3 and we will be minimum 19 ahead with 14 to go. Those numbers would have even me confident.

Newcastle XI - Dubravka Krafth Fernandez Lascalles Clark Willems Hayden Shelvey Almiron Saint-Maximim Joelinton

Chelsea XI - Kepa James Christensen Rudiger Azpilicueta Kante Jorginho Mount Willian Hudson-Odoi Abraham

That win for Norwich was huge.

Lots of sides should still be very worried looking at the bottom half of the table.

@momoWASboss - reading your initial intro - and I suspect you will be happy tonight ? - or maybe a little relaxed after all City did manage to scrape a point.

Anyway guys, the VAR conspiracy is still on I guess, lets do our jobs tomorrow, and hope that Klopp really does one over Ole, about time I think.

@momoWASboss - reading your initial intro - and I suspect you will be happy tonight ? - or maybe a little relaxed after all City did manage to scrape a point.

Anyway guys, the VAR conspiracy is still on I guess, lets do our jobs tomorrow, and hope that Klopp really does one over Ole, about time I think.

I’m having a wank.

Man City having a mare of a season. No doubt they'll claim it's all var's fault etc etc etc, but they've just not been good enough. They're blowing hot and cold one week to the next. Seems more of their players are playing for the pay cheque than each other and the team.

What the point putting them to win @ 1/10, even with just the 3 draws the odds more or less stay same

Huge LOL

If there were any pressure on the team tomorrow, the citeh loss will relieve a lot of it. If anything it should spur them on as it’s a great chance to batter Utd and really demoralise city in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom