• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 21 Oct - 23 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else other than City Arsenal and us are in top 4 contention? I’m ruling Chelsea out already and Utd look clueless.

I hope you are right. I hate them and will always hate them.

However, I can see them staying in and around the top 4, sadly. Partly because they are looking good and they only really have the league to concentrate on, but also because the other contenders have been patchy too.

They've had a very favorable fixture run and some insanely jammy results. Lets see when the fixtures turn and they're an injury away from falling apart in attack.

Who else other than City Arsenal and us are in top 4 contention? I’m ruling Chelsea out already and Utd look clueless.
Why on earth would you rule Chelsea under Poch out? They are just 8 points off 4th with another 29 games to go ! Spurs, Brighton, Villa, Newcastle and United (5 points off 4th) are all in contention too.

I think Spurs will finish between 5th & 7th with Newcastle fighting Arsenal for 3rd & 4th whilst we tackle City for top spot.

Why on earth would you rule Chelsea under Poch out? They are just 8 points off 4th with another 29 games to go ! Spurs, Brighton, Villa, Newcastle and United (5 points off 4th) are all in contention too.

I think Spurs will finish between 5th & 7th with Newcastle fighting Arsenal for 3rd & 4th whilst we tackle City for top spot.

Purely because they can’t score goals. Poch could easily cave under the pressure at Chelsea like he did at PSG.

They won't finish in the Top 3. We know who those places are going to. However 4th is up for grabs and they have as good a chance as any. Especially with nothing else to play for.
City, arsenal, liverpool not necessarily in that order for top 3
4 will be between Newcastle, spuds and Chelsea.. I personally think Chelsea will get 4th and England with get a 5th champ lge spot for English clubs finishing in the top 2 on European preformances (they have finished in the top 2 nations in 7 of the last 8 seasons).
Obviously Newcastle don't need the money so it would be better for them to finish 5th and deny spurs any champ lge money and keep then down... Saying that, I would prefer Chelsea to miss out as that would fuck them with ffp

Newcastle seem like one of those teams who might end up having a bit of a run in Europe, which could then impact them a little in the league as the season goes on.

r1239084_1079x1079_1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom