• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 21 Oct - 23 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Saturday

15:00. Bournemouth vs Wolves
15:00. Brentford vs Burnley
15:00. Man City vs Brighton
15:00 Newcastle vs C Palace
15:00 Nottm Forest vs Luton
17:30 Chelsea vs Arsenal
20:00 Sheff Utd vs Man Utd

Sunday

16:30 Aston Villa vs West Ham

Monday

20:00. Spurs vs Fulham

15:00. Bournemouth 1-1 Wolves
15:00. Brentford 2-0 Burnley
15:00. Man City 2-1 Brighton
15:00 Newcastle 2-0 C Palace
15:00 Nottm Forest 2-0 Luton
17:30 Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal
20:00 Sheff Utd 0-4 Man Utd

Sunday

16:30 Aston Villa 0-0 West Ham

Monday

20:00. Spurs 2-0 Fulham

Utd to win the “only team to have won away this week” trophy.

15:00. Bournemouth 1-1 Wolves
15:00. Brentford 2-0 Burnley
15:00. Man City 2-1 Brighton
15:00 Newcastle 2-0 C Palace
15:00 Nottm Forest 2-0 Luton
17:30 Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal
20:00 Sheff Utd 0-4 Man Utd

Sunday

16:30 Aston Villa 0-0 West Ham

Monday

20:00. Spurs 2-0 Fulham

Utd to win the “only team to have won away this week” trophy.
United have another injury (can't remember who - I read it this week somewhere) to add to their growing list. And their players have also traveled far and wide this International break. Sheff Utd have a chance to grab something here but even if they don't there's no way United are winning 0-4 !

City vs Brighton and Chelsea vs Arsenal are interesting games. For City it's the start of 6 tough games in the PL out of the next 7. For us with 6 of the next 10 at home (inc. United and Arsenal) we could be top by Xmas despite having to face City away (I'm not willing to predict that one yet).

Some info from Sky on the 10 games up to Xmas :

Spurs, having had the second-easiest run of fixtures so far, with opponents averaging at 12.5 in the table - only Everton (13.1) have had an easier run - now have it tougher over the next eight. Chelsea (12.3) and Manchester City (11.8) have also faced far easier opposition than Liverpool or Arsenal.
Everton (8.8) and Chelsea (9.1) are also now entering their toughest periods of the season - despite both clubs failing to capitalise on their lighter loads to date. Conversely, Burnley (12.2) - who have faced the second-toughest opponents so far - now have the easiest run of fixtures into the festive period.

In terms of the current top four, Liverpool (11.7) and Arsenal (11.4) have the easiest league fixture lists through to Christmas Day. Jurgen Klopp's side face only three opponents predicted to finish in the top half of the table, albeit blockbusters: Manchester City, Manchester United and Arsenal.

Arsenal face Sheffield United, Burnley, Brentford, Luton and Wolves before Christmas - but must also navigate Chelsea, Newcastle, Aston Villa, Brighton and Liverpool

Last edited:
It would be nice (ish) if Brighton, Palace, Chelsea, Sheffield United and Fulham get wins.

In reality, none of them will.

I don't really care either way about the other games.

Saturday

15:00. Bournemouth vs Wolves
15:00. Brentford vs Burnley
15:00. Man City vs Brighton
15:00 Newcastle vs C Palace
15:00 Nottm Forest vs Luton
17:30 Chelsea vs Arsenal
20:00 Sheff Utd vs Man Utd

Sunday

16:30 Aston Villa vs West Ham

Monday

20:00. Spurs vs Fulham

Saturday
12.30 Liverpool v Everton 9-0
15:00. Bournemouth vs Wolves 0-0
15:00. Brentford vs Burnley 0-0
15:00. Man City vs Brighton 0-1
15:00 Newcastle vs C Palace 0-0
15:00 Nottm Forest vs Luton 0-0
17:30 Chelsea vs Arsenal 5-5 :redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:
20:00 Sheff Utd vs Man Utd 1-0

Sunday

16:30 Aston Villa vs West Ham 0-0

Monday

20:00. Spurs vs Fulham 0-1

Saturday
17:30 Chelsea vs Arsenal 5-5 :redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

Sunday

Monday

Sorry mate but you can't have 9 red cards in a match. Once a team is reduced to 7 players the game is abandoned. Although no doubt you're including managers, coaching staff and ball boys?

Last edited:
Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Newcastle 0-0? Palace gonna win 1-0 you numbnut.

Young fans in Spain enjoying the weekend's action.
I have to say a lot of respect Vinicius, he does seem to be consistently vocal and putting pressure on the cowardly Spanish FA and La Ligue officials.

Reactions: dee
I’m assuming Villa will maul West Ham so will pass for today and maybe tune in to watch Spurs tomorrow

Greatest ever start by a new manger in the EPL era.

Nothing to see here.

Son back to his best and Maddison continues to shine.

Do you scream his name when having a wank?

Such a jammy team. The luck is about to run out.
There two hardest games were agsinst a shit man utd and a 9 man liverpool...

They have done well but as soon as they lose a game the wheels will fall off...

Greatest ever start by a new manger in the EPL era.

Nothing to see here.

Son back to his best and Maddison continues to shine.

They've played 2 good times. Decent draw against Arsenal and stupidly lucky win against Liverpool with red cards, literally the worst VAR decision in history and a fluke last minute og. The only other top half team they've played are Man United who out played them for 45 minutes before falling apart. Good start but big tests are to come.

They've played 2 good times. Decent draw against Arsenal and stupidly lucky win against Liverpool with red cards, literally the worst VAR decision in history and a fluke last minute og. The only other top half team they've played are Man United who out played them for 45 minutes before falling apart. Good start but big tests are to come.
Ha ha I forgot they got a draw in the derby.. Should have lost that but those games anything can happen... But will be fun to watch spurs fans get belief only to pull a spursey.. Teams will figure out how to play against spurs and they'll fall away

Sure you’re on the right forum pal? Feel like I should get my violin out.

Shhhh, Dreamy is an essential part of this forum and we all love him. There hasn’t been anyone better at mildly annoying everyone on the forum, while not being a jerk or a troll, probably in the history of posting. Watch and learn; this is a master at work.

Last edited:
There two hardest games were agsinst a shit man utd and a 9 man liverpool...

They have done well but as soon as they lose a game the wheels will fall off...
Not sure the wheels will come off but ya I don’t think anyone outside of some of their deluded fans think they can challenge over the season. They’ll lose some game but depending on injuries I think they can stay in the top 3 and who knows what else. Nobody gave Leicester City a hope in hell of staying the distance.
Anges post match interview with Defoe was qualify though.

Absolutely. I don’t think anyone expected them to be unbeaten and top after 9 games when the fixture list was realised. They’ve had their fair share of luck but fair play to them. They didn’t replace Kane, dropped Dier completely and have found a way. My Spurs supporting mates are in dreamland and rightly so.

Shhhh, Dreamy is an essential part of this forum and we all love him. There hasn’t been anyone better at mildly annoying everyone on the forum, while not being a jerk or a troll, probably in the history of posting. This is a master at work.
Plenty think I’m both :D

We will pull away.
Would be epic but hard to see that happening.

To pull away from City at any stage you need to be virtually perfect.

We were twice before and Arsenal were last season.
Twice they chased those leads down and once we were too far ahead after winning what our first 17 wasn’t it?
Nobody is pulling away from City this season but staying in the conversation after 9 games is good.
After 6 games it looked more likely than not than City would win their first 10-15 games and effectively end the title race pre Xmas.
City’s early wobble was desperately needed.

I wonder what Harry Kane is thinking seeing Spurs top of the league. If, by some miracle, they did win it... the fact that he stuck around for so long winning nothing and they win something as soon as he leaves would be very funny.

Spurs arent even finishing in the top 4.

I hope you are right. I hate them and will always hate them.

However, I can see them staying in and around the top 4, sadly. Partly because they are looking good and they only really have the league to concentrate on, but also because the other contenders have been patchy too.

I hope you are right. I hate them and will always hate them.

However, I can see them staying in and around the top 4, sadly. Partly because they are looking good and they only really have the league to concentrate on, but also because the other contenders have been patchy too.
They won't finish in the Top 3. We know who those places are going to. However 4th is up for grabs and they have as good a chance as any. Especially with nothing else to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom