• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Other Games 30th to 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off Neco and fuck off Turner. What is that keeper doing in the Prem?

4-0 to Luton, hattrick by Adebayo.
De Zerbi doing his utmost to take himself out of consideration for the LFC job

Reactions: dee
Arsenal with two fortunate enough goals (bad mistakes by Forest) but still made it difficult for themselves in the end.

That following another 90 minutes of Saka rolling around on the floor whenever tackled whilst also getting away with some naughty fouls himself. I hope Robbo or Gomez goes straight through him early (winning the ball, of course) on Sunday.

Yeah, that's a concern - though he has had to tinker with the defence due to players availability issue too.

Went 23 league matches without a clean sheet before the match vs. West Ham at the turn of the year. Then, there's the thrashings dished out by Everton, Newcastle and Aston Villa over the past year.

3 wins in the last 16 games now.

I’ve seen Fowler do the TNT pundit thing. Doesn’t make me like him any more than I do

I was actually shocked at City's lack of penetration / shooting against relegation fodder. Just 14 shots and 4 on target.

Screenshot-2024-02-01-at-16-04-37.png

Phillips with an assist after 2 mins for West Ham. Great ball to Solanke and 1-0 to Bournemouth…..

What's going on with Wolves?
No sense of urgency, no passion, half of them are just standing around.
Making it easy for Man U

I was actually shocked at City's lack of penetration / shooting against relegation fodder. Just 14 shots and 4 on target.

Screenshot-2024-02-01-at-16-04-37.png

They didn't need to move out of first gear. They scored pretty much with their first two shots.

Job done, on to the next game..

It's what they do when in a title race with us.

Oh well, let's save Neto from that shower of shite. Reunite him with his boy Jota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom