• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 9th - 10th [Unsponsored]

Status
Not open for further replies.
704d058607d9056302a5e2b7288d25d611aca194.jpeg

So we will host United next week with them 10 points behind, a 22 goal difference and on the back of an inevitable thrashing from Bayern as they make up for Frankfurt

oh lol now without Fernades as he’s just got a yellow and is suspended
I’d rather he was available. He’s the worst possible captain of these cunts to come to Anfield with.

Beat Spurs, beat City, beating Arsenal.

Is it fair to say Villa are in a title race? Or are they bound to drop off and be scraping for top 4 sooner than later?
They’ll drop off but in the race for top 5 for sure.

lol - Redknapp comments re. Ten Hag on Sky

His response after hearing Ten Hag’s excuses was “Yeah, it must be hard for you after spending £400m”
Lol, Redknapp Jr or Sr?

I’d rather he was available. He’s the worst possible captain of these cunts to come to Anfield with.

casemiro - out
Eriksson - out
Mount - May be available
Fernandes - Suspended

Mainoo - Available
Amrbatt - Available
McTominay - Available
Pellestri -Available
Van de Beek - apparently not dead and available

casemiro - out
Eriksson - out
Mount - May be available
Fernandes - Suspended

Mainoo - Available
Amrbatt - Available
McTominay - Available
Pellestri -Available
Van de Beek - apparently not dead and available
Mainoo and McTominay is arguably their best bet against us even if they are all fit. Where’s Fred?

Ten hags’ post match interviews are laughable. He says the same after every single defeat…. And there’s been A LOT

Ten hags’ post match interviews are laughable. He says the same after every single defeat…. And there’s been A LOT
What’s the excuse this time?

After us (hopefully) they will be 9 wins 8 losses zero draws. Madness.

I love flying pigs post match meltdowns and all, but lately his post videos are a bit shit and overreacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom