• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 9th - 10th [Unsponsored]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the replay of the United game on Sky.
Antony.
Fuck me. It's like someone got hold of Ronaldinho, extracted Sadiq Mane and sold the remaining husk to United for £80m. Ajax absolutely rinsed them on that one.

The problem is that was his ex manager who called the deal, board probably had to bsck him.

I very much enjoy watching Aston Villa play. They have utmost confidence from the back, their patterns of play to break the press are both practiced and require some serious skill and risk. The way they combined for their goal was incredible.

Kinda wish our back line played together like that.

Iraloa has to be given some credit. Bournemouth looked like one of the really poor teams in the league, but they've won 4 out of the last 5 games and were really impressive last night. Some game play and attacking patterns that were great to watch. As a team they were superior yesterday and it was insane to see how disjointed that Utd team looked.

The main take away from the Bournemouth game is that this Utd team is no different from the hollow teams we've seen over the last 2 or 3 years. Yeah they have some good players,and they can certainly hurt you on the counter with pace. But they've got zero heart and they will absolutely look for a way out if you really make things difficult for them.

If you can press them high up the pitch and be really switched on in terms of hunting in coordinated packs they will buckle. If we go into that game with the right attitude and the first XI on 8 days rest we can tear then to shreds.

I might be losing my mind cause apparently I'm wrong, but doesn't anyone else see the mid-air dive Jesus does?
He gets kicked, realises it, makes a meal out of it, right?

Or does his heel get hooked and that's why he spun around mid air making it a stone wall pen?

He's a player that has a reputation for diving now, so the 50/50s will probably not be given.
Its a penalty if the Palace one is a penalty imho. Soft but probably a pen.

Reactions: dee

I might be losing my mind cause apparently I'm wrong, but doesn't anyone else see the mid-air dive Jesus does?

Or does his heel get hooked and that's why he spun around mid air making it a stone wall pen?

Penalty for me.

He did a flop there, even more obvious in slow motion.

Hits his arm after Onana spills it up in the air. You cant score a goal with the help of a hand ball defelction.

Hits his arm after Onana spills it up in the air. You cant score a goal with the help of a hand ball defelction.

I still can’t see it, the hand balls by VAR this weekend are getting harder and harder for me to spot.

What if he was tripped by Onana and the ball hit his hand while trying to find his balance?
Would they have chaulked it off, counted the goal or given a pen?

Pochetino makes a few big name changes for Chelse

Chelsea: Sanchez, James, Disasi, Badiashile, Cucurella, Caicedo, Fernandez, Gallagher, Palmer, Mudryk, Broja

City vs Luton has no Haaland but still more than enough with Rodri back. Their bench is unusually weak (for them)

Manchester City: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovacic; Bernado Silva, Foden, Grealish; Alvarez.
Subs: Ortega, Carson, Phillips, Stones, Gomez, Akanji, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

Pochetino makes a few big name changes for Chelse

Chelsea: Sanchez, James, Disasi, Badiashile, Cucurella, Caicedo, Fernandez, Gallagher, Palmer, Mudryk, Broja

City vs Luton has no Haaland but still more than enough with Rodri back. Their bench is unusually weak (for them)

Manchester City: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovacic; Bernado Silva, Foden, Grealish; Alvarez.
Subs: Ortega, Carson, Phillips, Stones, Gomez, Akanji, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

Bar sterling and Silva (who's been shite), that's probably their best line up

Which is actually hilarious

Watching the Luton v Man C game.
City hasn't turned up the tempo yet, they're pacing themselves. The goals will come.

Reece James is Chelsea's Thiago Alcantara
I thought for a moment you meant in terms of footballing ability, I was like fucking hell KB that's some compliment are you sure you've got that right.........then I scrolled down and it made sense.

Fulham are bang on it. Three against us, Five midweek and now three up in the first half vs West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom