• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carra doesn't half talk some sh!te at times. Simeone and his team are a pimple on the @rse of football.
Yeah, and he says Liverpool did that against Chelsea in 2005. Fucking nonsense. Yes, we did set out to defend that lead at all costs, and we probably were not the most adventurous during the game– but there was absolutely none of the shithousery of Atleti, and certainly no histrionics from our manager who would prefer to scribble a note than charge around the place theatrically. Despite how horrible Simeone and his team are in their mastery of dark arts and football pantomime, I can see how someone might say they bring something different to the party. That's fine if you feel that way, but don't say that was us. Because you're talking shite.

Carra doesn't half talk some sh!te at times. Simeone and his team are a pimple on the @rse of football.
He is Sean Dyche with quality players.
It's a shame as Atletico are well capable of playing good football without the theatrics

As long as they're not playing us, I'm totally fine with their antics. I'm actually entertained to be honest.
I recall Klopp’s being ridiculed when he commented on Atletico’s style. Sour grapes, live with it etc. we’re tossed in his direction.

I dislike Simeone’s style but those acting as if it’s the first time this has happened, can do one.

I recall Klopp’s being ridiculed when he commented on Atletico’s style. Sour grapes, live with it etc. we’re tossed in his direction.

I dislike Simeone’s style but those acting as if it’s the first time this has happened, can do one.
Clearly didn't see football in the early 90s with the likes of Wimbledon and the rest...

I just don’t like injured players , dirty bad tackles etc hate all that…it’s not on to put someone out of action..In my opinion…defo not one of ours anyways

He is Sean Dyche with quality players.
It's a shame as Atletico are well capable of playing good football without the theatrics

On that last point - i thought they were amazing the way they made City look like one of those PL teams that cannot get the ball from ... City. I really hope that Klopp looks at that and sees what can be done against them. City were not all that were they ?

On that last point - i thought they were amazing the way they made City look like one of those PL teams that cannot get the ball from ... City. I really hope that Klopp looks at that and sees what can be done against them. City were not all that were they ?
Klopp has done it himself. Problem is some of our players don't have the legs anymore.

Last edited:
Going by current score lines, the teams that will progress are:

Europa League
RB Leipzig
Eintracht Frankfurt
West Ham United
Rangers

Europa Conference League
Leicester City
Olympique de Marseille
Roma
Feyenoord

Just when Barca thought they’d returned to form … wham! 0-3 to Frankfurt with 20 mins still to go

Man U's next manager ...

278484289_5514880481902903_5385126342502063645_n.jpg

They're playing some great football. Wonder if they can stick around this time if they get promoted and spend the Carvalho money sensibly.

Going by current score lines, the teams that will progress are:

Europa League
RB Leipzig
Eintracht Frankfurt
West Ham United
Rangers

Europa Conference League
Leicester City
Olympique de Marseille
Roma
Feyenoord

Pretty strong line up for the Conference League semis, that. Arguably stronger than the EL one.

And yet, in their infinite wisdom, UEFA decided to host the final in Tirana, in Albania's new national stadium. Which has a 22,500 capacity.

Why the fuck do they do this shit? We had the same thing with the final in Basel a few years back. These games should be held in the biggest stadium they can fill out. Isn't that just obvious?!

Pretty strong line up for the Conference League semis, that. Arguably stronger than the EL one.

And yet, in their infinite wisdom, UEFA decided to host the final in Tirana, in Albania's new national stadium. Which has a 22,500 capacity.

Why the fuck do they do this shit? We had the same thing with the final in Basel a few years back. These games should be held in the biggest stadium they can fill out. Isn't that just obvious?!

We’re going to London for a semi vs our local rivals on a bank holiday weekend with no trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom