• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athleti doing their usual I see. A few tasty kicks and a few knocks for some of City's better players.

De Bruyne had to be taken off with an ice pack on his ankle.

If Walker is injured then Madrid might have won us that game at the weekend.

He's sooooooo pivotal to the way they defend and can play that high line.

100% this, that guys recovery speed is one of the main reasons why City can pretty much occupy the opposition space for large parts of a game.

Well lets hope they are both out, and even if KDB does play - I doubt he will last the whole match against us on Saturday. But Walker out will be a massive plus for us I hope. His absence will probably even impact their league games, we will see. In any case both the travel and the mental strength they had to use in that game will have taken much from them and can only be good for us.

Slap bloody big fine and bans on those hooligans. What an utter disgrace AM are. Who was the AM player attempting a headbutt (or spitting) from 3m away?
Yeh agree, hope they do get penalised big time..
not sure who that was spitting , moron !

I bet he isn't laughing now. As I wrote in March, Villareal are a proper team – they don't have a lot of resources, but use them wisely. I believe Klopp's team won't be complacent like Bayern clearly was.

If they needed a video avatar for the idea of German arrogance this is perfect. Their laughter is wonderful in retrospect.

If this was Neymar or some dirty foreigner rolling around, they'd be slamming him for all the histrionics and calling him a disgrace.
Sure, that type of behaviour didn't exist among English clubs until the dirty foreigners started playing in England.

If this was Neymar or some dirty foreigner rolling around, they'd be slamming him for all the histrionics and calling him a disgrace.
It was shameful. I half expected Nunez to do the same when he went into the advertising boards in our game (roll onto the pitch and go down). Credit to him that he didn't.

Those last few rolls from Foden are incredible. No idea where he found the momentum for it. He settled beautifully on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom