• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 30/4 to 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen the challenge but Creswell has got away with a couple of challenges this season already which probably should have been red.

Not seen the challenge but Creswell has got away with a couple of challenges this season already which probably should have been red.

He was the last man, got caught under a high ball and pulled down the opponent – was initially given a yellow, but correctly upgraded to red on the VAR review.

West Ham players and manager acting like cunts.
Moyes sent off for kicking a ball at the ballboy, Benrahma doesn't give the ball back to Frankfurt when they kick it out due to an injured player.

6f2zsf.jpg

EDIT: Someone else made this joke before me here, please identify yourself and hopefully posters will reward you with "likes" as well. I just made the meme.

Last edited:
Haha bloody hell Moron you are spewing your negativity all over the forum. And yes we are heavy favourites even if the whys and wherefores are beyond you.

Liverpool 8/13 and Real Madrid 3/1

No - not being negative, just think some on here are so over-confident about our chances. As @rurikbird has pointed out they have all sorts of players like we do, it's not like a predictable team you could say. I was so confident last season in the CL going up against them, yet we turned up in their weird makeshift stadium and looked like we were in some other zone. Terrible performance, and to start all this Revenge talk right now, think the focus should be just like it was against Spurs where we have to win by any means - not about revenge or the Salah show.

So do the Europa league and conference league winners play off to see who plays the Champions league winners in the Super Cup?

Is the Europa Conference League the new Intertoto?

And is it just me that thinks it almost looks topsy-turvy, like you'd almost expect the Europa League and Europa Conference League finalists to be the other way round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom