• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 30/4 to 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Today

Villa v Norwich
Southampton v Palace
Watford v Burnley
Wolves v Brighton
THERE IS NO EVENING GAME

Tomorrow

Everton v Chelsea
Spurs v Leicester
West Ham v Arsenal

Monday

Scum v Brentford

Wednesday

Madrid v Shitty

Norwich will go down today. I expect Villa to beat them and Burnley to push Watford closer to the drop.

Despite Chelsea being shite at the moment, they’ll beat Everton.

Edited to appease the gods.

Last edited:
Today

Villa v Norwich
Southampton v Palace
Watford v Burnley
Wolves v Brighton
Leeds v Shitty

Tomorrow

Everton v Chelsea
Spurs v Leicester
West Ham v Arsenal

Monday

Scum v Brentford

Wednesday

Madrid v Shitty

Norwich will go down today. I expect Villa to beat them and Burnley to push Watford closer to the drop.

Shitty will destroy Leeds.

Despite Chelsea being shite at the moment, they’ll beat Everton.

I don't think there's a late game today

If Villa don't win then gerrard surely needs to be getting a bit worried. Villa aren't THAT bad to be where they are

I don't think there's a late game today

If Villa don't win then gerrard surely needs to be getting a bit worried. Villa aren't THAT bad to be where they are
I’m unsure of the jinx stakes. No game or a hiding.

Fuck it. Let’s go no late game.

Burnley with a massive goal meaning even a blue shite win would keep them in bottom three this weekend

Burnley winning is good for us as it puts more of a flame under the ass of Leeds to get a result against City, and even if they still lose then at least Leeds will give them a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom