• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As things stand Villa are closer to us on points. It makes sense to want teams close to you on points to lose, and pull ahead of them.

However, I do see what you mean.
Ya but that’s so short sighted. Villa are never finishing ahead of us this season. Wanting total meltdown destruction of Utd is the only option for that game.

Haha! I used to to think people calling you a united fan was a joke. No I'm not so sure.
I hate the cunts but I’d think they are even more of a joke than what they already are if they didn’t celebrate a come from behind win like that against a team going joint top. It’s a brilliant result for a group of players who have had fuck all to celebrate.

I hate the cunts but I’d think they are even more of a joke than what they already are if they didn’t celebrate a come from behind win like that against a team going joint top. It’s a brilliant result for a group of players who have had fuck all to celebrate.
I feel as if no matter what I say you will try to justify your stance Pat. Did you jump up off your seat and fist pump the air when that scabby faced twat Hojlund scored? I'd say you got a hard on the way your going on [emoji23]

I feel as if no matter what I say you will try to justify your stance Pat. Did you jump up off your seat and fist pump the air when that scabby faced twat Hojlund scored? I'd say you got a hard on the way your going on [emoji23]
Right back at you, the day people have a go at a team for celebrating coming from 2 goals down at home to lead 3-2 as some sort of joke (regardless of who it is) is a sad day for football imo.
Half the fucking forum wanted a draw or Utd win ffs. Idiots.

Right back at you, the day people have a go at a team for celebrating coming from 2 goals down at home to lead 3-2 as some sort of joke (regardless of who it is) is a sad day for football imo.
Half the fucking forum wanted a draw or Utd win ffs. Idiots.
You're barking up the wrong tree mate and It's getting a bit weird now. I made a tongue in cheek, throw-away comment about our most bitter rivals and your getting all bent out of shape about it.

Anyways, we're top of the table the league and they're still scrapping for Europa league with West Ham.

Long may it continue!

That hat trick from Wood defies belief.

Where the fuck did the composure, run, touch and finishing come from?

Outstanding.
You mean the skills that are essential for a striker?
Your post was made before Jota scored so I think you've also just realised what we've been missing up front.

You mean the skills that are essential for a striker?
Your post was made before Jota scored so I think you've also just realised what we've been missing up front.
He always struck me a ‘big lad up front, good in air not great with his feet type’.

Wood showed some very nice skills and finishing ability for a big man yesterday.
Must have felt good to score 3 against the club that didnt need him anymore.

Elanga would have been better at Utd then Antony, no doubt.

Wood showed some very nice skills and finishing ability for a big man yesterday.
Must have felt good to score 3 against the club that didnt need him anymore.

Elanga would have been better at Utd then Antony, no doubt.
Sometimes clubs are seduced by players from elsewhere rather than what they already have in hand. Elanga is definitely no worse than Anthony.

I've read loads of stuff about man u turning things round last night but not a single bit of credit to the glazers. They were great in that second half.

Everton XI: Pickford, Patterson, Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Mykolenko, Gomes, Onana, Harrison, Garner, McNeil, Beto

Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Akanji, Ake, Nunes, Rodri, Silva, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom