• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why anyone puts themselves through the pain of expecting anything from Everton.

The march to the top starts today for City.
It's City's title to lose. I'd have them as favourites even if we managed to beat Man U and Arsenal.
They have 3 games in January, one of those games is against Huddersfield at home.
None of their players are leaving for the AFCON or Asian Cup.

Like I said in the other thread, we have to be near perfect to win the league and I honestly don't see anything that tells me that we will.

It's City's title to lose. I'd have them as favourites even if we managed to beat Man U and Arsenal.
They have 3 games in January, one of those games is against Huddersfield at home.
None of their players are leaving for the AFCON or Asian Cup.

Like I said in the other thread, we have to be near perfect to win the league and I honestly don't see anything that tells me that we will.
They will win it and win the CL too.
Cheating cunts.

What now?

SCM - …

You - “Don’t know why anyone puts themselves through the pain of expecting anything from Everton.”

SCM - again not a peep from anyone regarding any kind of upset.

You - “Everton letting any foolish Liverpool thinking they could get anything from the game down as usual.”

It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We all know how this game works, we’ve walked down this road many times before. You’re obsession over City (and even Arsenal) is somewhat of a worry.

SCM - …

You - “Don’t know why anyone puts themselves through the pain of expecting anything from Everton.”

You - “Everton letting any foolish Liverpool thinking they could get anything from the game down as usual.”

It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We all know how this game works, we’ve walked down this road many times before. You’re obsession over City (and even Arsenal) is somewhat of a worry.
What? There were several people saying they thought Everton could take something. I'm not even going to quote. Just search.

Dreamy didn't pluck that out of thin air.

SCM - …

lol literally read this thread and you’ll see multiple people saying they fancy Everton to get a result you fool :D

Honestly this cannot go on with City winning the league again this year or even next year, if it does then it proves one thing to me, which is that Pep Guardiola's football is the unbeatable style of play, and every coach including Klopp needs to copy it, - yes it's damn right surrender from me. Let me explain - that City team are not better than the other top teams in this league this season - and I mean that, I don't rate that team, yes they have a few players like we have a few players, and Arsenal have a few players, and Spurs, and Man United, and Chelsea, and a few others, but not enough to be able to walk this league. They should not be walking this league.

What Everton did in the first half in terms of their performance and fight - how do you guys think we would have done against it ?

Taken him a while but good for him he’s finally found his goal scoring touch in the Prem, Wolves gonna miss him profusely when he jets off to Asia.

Disagree entirely. His hand was above his head. Its a stone wall for me. Stop over complicating the rule.

Just like Odegaards was a penalty.

If your hand is away from your body and you divert the ball. It should be a penalty.. just like it would be anywhere else on the pitch.
See this is fine if all these are given as pens but they aren't and that is the problem...

West Ham going with their 4th and 5th choice CBs. The same pair we put five past in the Cup

West Ham XI: Areola, Coufal, Ward-Prowse, Paqueta, Kudus, Mavropanos, Alvarez, Bowen, Ogbonna, Soucek, Emerson

Arsenal XI: Raya, Saliba, White, Gabriel, Saka, Odegaard, Jesus, Martinelli, Trossard, Zinchenko, Rice.

Brighton v Spurs feels like it could be a cracker after five minutes

Lovely play by Pedro around the box, lays it off to whoever their RB is who lashes it beyond Vicario.

1-0 Brighton.

Clear pen.

Kuluevski has basically pulled the shirt off his back.

Pedro sends Vicario the wrong way, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom