• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games week 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, West Ham doing their best to end Moyes horrendous run away from home against the top 6!!

You know, I've always had a soft spot for West Ham.
They hate Man U, just like we do. I saw them beat Man U at Upton Park once too. Don't ask me why I was there and where I sat.
I liked their young team with Defoe, Johnson, Cole and Carrick. Then there's Freddy Kanoute and Di Canio and more.
We gave them Carroll, Cole and Downing. They gave us Yossi and Mascherano.

Last edited:
You know, I've always had a soft spot for West Ham.
They hate Man U, just like we do. I saw them beat Man U at Upton Park once too. Don't ask me why I was there and were I sat.
I liked their young team with Defoe, Johnson, Cole and Carrick. Then there's Freddy Kanoute and Di Canio and more.
We gave them Carroll, Cole and Downing. They gave us Yossi and Mascherano.
Remind me again....

Where did they get Moyes from?

Wasn't he out of a job when he took over?
EDIT: I looked it up, apparently from Sunderland. Totally forgot.
True but but but but

...didn't he spend some time at a couple of other clubs?

My best mate as a very young kid was a big West Ham fan (I think because his Scottish Dad was a big Frank McAvennie fan) so I've always had a soft spot for them too. Even the Moyes thing doesn't bother me that much, but I hated them when that whopper Pardew was in charge.

It’s not easy managing all these games over Christmas is it? Fair play to our lads for the effort, puts it all onto context.
I think we got a good set of fixtures this year though. A short away trip to one of the worst teams in the league on Boxing Day and then nothing until New Year's Day, allowing Klopp to give the players a couple of days off. Couldn't ask for much more than that to be fair.

Fuck off Benrahma, why are you even taking pens...you're shit. Give it to Bowen or Kudus to save my fucking FPL.

Jaysis, what a DECEMBER for us ;) :)
Suddenly all our complaining looks unnecessary

Villa lose, Arsenal lose, and City a point or two behind...

Beat Newcastle and I'll start to dream a little....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom