• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal Fan TV sucks - they're so fucking dejected. DT, Troopz - they're accepting it and there's no anger, desire nothing ... Fuck's sake. There goes the fun of Arsenal.

God I hate them. 'DT' sounds like something you'd spray on your garden, 'Troopz' sounds like a penile dysfunction. I suspect they don't have girlfriends. Actually, any You Tube fan tv is like watching a psychological condition unfold before your eyes, with desperate inadequacies struggling to be overcome by the presumption of online admiration - Redmen TV being another grotesque example. Shut them all down!

3-0 now but the performance has been pretty pedestrian. Watching this United side there's not much between them and Arsenal, De Gea aside.

God I hate them. 'DT' sounds like something you'd spray on your garden, 'Troopz' sounds like a penile dysfunction. I suspect they don't have girlfriends. Actually, any You Tube fan tv is like watching a psychological condition unfold before your eyes, with desperate inadequacies struggling to be overcome by the presumption of online admiration - Redmen TV being another grotesque example. Shut them all down!

It would almost certainly lead to riots and possible loss of life if what you say ever came to pass.

[bcolor=transparent]

Chelsea - Norwich 1-1 FT after extra time
Now on to pens.

Two red cards for Chelsea. Pedro and Morata.
Massive LOLs

As the young'uns might say, this shit has triggered me;

psg-neymar-motta-emery-fait-le-point-avant-psg-dijon-icon_cos_100118_11_45,206699.jpg

What kind of pussy wears a bottom base layer?

As the young'uns might say, this shit has triggered me;

psg-neymar-motta-emery-fait-le-point-avant-psg-dijon-icon_cos_100118_11_45,206699.jpg

What kind of pussy wears a bottom base layer?

Robben does. I think for super-fast players it’s essential to keep their muscles warm to prevent injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom