• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Premier League games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering why wolves are playing Burnley today. It’s not on sky so there isn’t a tv reason for it. Someone had it on tv which is a bit difficult as it’s 50 minutes until kick off.

You don’t need to explain. I referer to the poster claiming he was watching the game on telly way before the game started :D

Yoalinton with a tidy finish, great ball Atsoo

Spurs will no doubt get 2 late goals to win this game

Don't see Newcastle holding this lead for much longer

Their new RB is having a fucking mare

I wonder if we'll ever see a red card for a high boot.

Or if it's only committed by Mane

Does England beating the Aussies in the 3rd Ashes Test Match count as an 'Other Match" ? What a fucking innings from Ben Stokes .. 8 sixes (that's 8 more than all the other 21 players put together) !!

Last edited:
Anyone else see Robbie Keane trying to use that Ipad for the analysis? You may as well have given it to a cave man.

If Spurs lose Eriksen, they have a fight on to stay top 4.

This Lo Celso looks nothing special

Clear pen on Kane, IMO, but they just makes it funnier.

Moura missed a sitter moments later. Impressed by Newcastle today. Bruce has got them well drilled defensively and Atsu and Joelinton might be enough in attack to get them the points they need. I wouldn't say they are dead certs to go down by any stretch.

That was some barmy army defending from Newcastle.

Spurs with 80% possession, 760 passes to Newcastle's 195

Clear pen on Kane, IMO, but they just makes it funnier.

Moura missed a sitter moments later. Impressed by Newcastle today. Bruce has got them well drilled defensively and Atsu and Joelinton might be enough in attack to get them the points they need. I wouldn't say they are dead certs to go down by any stretch.

I didn’t think it was. Kane planted his left leg and went over.

So to summarize:

1. We stuffed Arsenal
  2. The scum got beat by an injury time winner having missed another peno
  3. Spurs were embarrassed by the Geordies
  4. Citeh and Chelsea win but we're still top of the league

Toss in the cricket and it's been a pretty decent weekend

So to summarize:

1. We stuffed Arsenal
  2. The scum got beat by an injury time winner having missed another peno
  3. Spurs were embarrassed by the Geordies
  4. Citeh and Chelsea win but we're still top of the league

Toss in the cricket and it's been a pretty decent weekend

I take full credit for Salah’s double and a poor weekend of results for our rivals, because I sold Salah on FF to buy Kane and made him captain. Next I need to get Aguero and Sterling to ensure Man City’s demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom