• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

Oh fuck it. I've literally just got back from a 2,000 kms road trip photographing in Jiangxi Province - I can salvage the evening and the next few days, when we get ripped to pieces by the media, opposition fans and this forum, with processing those and the video footage. Sigh.

He started 3 days ago.
He needs to be able to get lift on the ball but yes impact sub at least.

Oh I've said for ages he's either not ready, or he isn't really physically capable, of being a starter for a top team that plays our style ...
I like his talent and attitude but he's lacking the physical ability to be a starter imo ...
Maybe that changes next year, dunno but in Klopp's system - impact sub only.

We lost the title at United. You could tell by the body language of our players that they weren’t playing with the motivation, belief or intensity of title winners.

The burst of performance we had after Klopp announced he’s leaving had left. It is sad he won’t get what could have been the ultimate send off.

In many of these games we created the chances to win, but the players didn’t have either the mental strength or technical ability to finish them off.

Some ‘stars’ need selling to Saudi this summer and we continue the rebuild with fresh faces.

so based on the season so far -

we need a new LB - tsimi not good enough and Robbo doesn't have much longer imo at the top level.
Probably best we get a new CB too -
Need a young, more physically imposing DM to either replace Endo, or learn from him.
Need a RW to either replace Mo, or learn from him.
Need a ST who can score goals as JOta can't stay healthy and though I like Darwin, I don't think he has the ability to take his game to the next level and be a consistent finisher at this level. Maybe in Portugal again, Italy, France or Spain.

I think City will win the treble, which will do enough damage to ManU and their fans, while also doing equal damage to Pep as no one will give a fuck again ... and eventually, when the English FA gets a pair of balls, they'll destroy that team and their name for being what they are.

Salah stopped trying when he realised he wasn't getting golden boot

Have we started playing like a team who knows there manager has gone at the end of the season? I'd like to think no.

But Salah today - awful
Szoboszlai.. I haven't seen a player ever fall off a cliff so much.
Konate -poor
Nunez - poor
Jones - poor.
Endo - wtf?

It's been a rancid 7 days, we couldn't be the come back kings forever.

Nah I want City to win it thank you very much. Fuck Arsenal. City are cheating cunts and we’ll be the only side that stopping them winning 7 in a row.
Maybe you're right, I just want to see them win it 4 times in a row.
But yeah, Arsenal TV and all that...true, no thanks.

Have we started playing like a team who knows there manager has gone at the end of the season? I'd like to think no.

But Salah today - awful
Konate -poor
Nunez - poor
Jones - poor.
Endo - wtf?

I agree with all them with 2 caveats

1)szob looked better today. But still not creative
2) Jones was exhausted and shouldn't have been on the pitch for 82 minutes. That's on klopp

But Salah today - awful
Konate -poor
Nunez - poor
Jones - poor.
Endo - wtf?

This is where we'll see it boil over I reckon, how many tensions and shit have been kept a lid on?

Klopp has been great, but I do kinda feel like this is confirmation he's taken us as far as he can.

Back
Top Bottom