• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll [Poll] Firmino - Holgate incident update

Prefix for Poll Threads

What will be the outcome of the Firmino - Holgate incident

• Ban for Firmino

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ban for Holgate

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No charges for either

Votes: 52 77.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a war of attrition, and I don't have the strength to carry the burden of common sense on my own

I feel like Sisyphus, but without being a cunt beforehand

It's a war of attrition, and I don't have the strength to carry the burden of common sense on my own

I feel like Sisyphus, but without being a cunt beforehand
You have the support of the silent majority; but we are all silent, so you have to fight this one on your own.

Holgate isn't a liar, maybe. It's irrelevant.

The FA made a conclusion beyond doubt, that in the fracas on the pitch, he misheard something. I'm not sure how they determined this beyond doubt, but they did. They also determined that there wasn't enough to prove anything against Firmino, because it wasn't really provable amidst the fracas (yet they determined beyond doubt for Holgate). At the end of the day, it was one players word against another. But the response from the FA should have absolved both of blame, determined under the same conditions. This is what they failed to do.

They should have released a statement saying they felt that Holgate had honest intent and they should have said that Firmino was also an innocent party - regardless of rose-tinted supporters, FA bias, whatever perceived agenda, this wasn't done.

I don't think there's a conspiracy, I think the FA are incredibly amateurish and as said with previous cases and the obvious inconsistencies, there's a real problem.

Call that paranoid or whatever the fuck, I really don't give a shiny shite.

One way to close this thread is to use some of that power to locate and detain Holgate, then extract the truth out of him using the usual techniques, this might be beyond your power to be fair but that may be where expertise of @LeTallecWiz comes in.

One way to close this thread is to use some of that power to locate and detain Holgate, then extract the truth out of him using the usual techniques, this might be beyond your power to be fair but that may be where expertise of @LeTallecWiz comes in.

Yes that is much more a task for Mossied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom