• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Scum Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of player would you consider an upgrade on Firmino, Mark? Any examples?

While Mark is thinking, do you have any examples? Anything at all to contribute?

Or is there nobody at all that comes to mind, perhaps such a player doesn't exist?

You do this a lot. Fire out questions and demands and actually offer no solutions or suggestions of your own, ever.

While Mark is thinking, do you have any examples? Anything at all to contribute?

Or is there nobody at all that comes to mind, perhaps such a player doesn't exist?

You do this a lot. Fire out questions and demands and actually offer no solutions or suggestions of your own, ever.

Why do you care, you whining cunt?

Put me on ignore if you don't like it.

I think klopp is happy with Firmino as our main striker. It seems it's the wide forward position he wants.

Why do you care, you whining cunt?

Put me on ignore if you don't like it.

I don't think there's any need to call me a "whining cunt" Oli, just enquiring if you had a suggestion or contribution of your own.

You could have just said "no, I don't" if that is the case, which it clearly is. As usual.

Errr, he said exactly that.
No, he didn't. He said "we’ve scored more than any other team in the league, and we’ve scored more (in comparative games) than any Liverpool team in the last 20 years". And that does NOT mean "The forward line is the best we've had for 20 years". He wasn't limiting himself to talking about the forward line. He was saying the goals are coming from a lot more positions.

So....after reading 17 pages of 'Post Scum Thoughts' I can safely say that it's all about brendan, brendan, brendan. And of course an intriguing case study on narcissism.

Yet, at the same time, I can't deny he's made the thread interesting. Kinda like brendan = ratings, although he's ventured into glock territory numerous times.

It's like watching 6CM's own version of the Office and brendan's Brent.

I'd just like to point out once again, that I have no problem with Brendan (or anyone for that matter) being critical of Firmino. Firmino annoys the fuck out of me too at the best of times. What gets me, is when someone can't give credit where credit is due. Firmino was one of our better players on Sunday, and it seems most people in this thread think the same. So coming into the thread and giving him a 5/10 rating was pretty fucking laughable. Predictable, but laughable.

I'd just like to point out once again, that I have no problem with Brendan (or anyone for that matter) being critical of Firmino. Firmino annoys the fuck out of me too at the best of times. What gets me, is when someone can't give credit where credit is due. Firmino was one of our better players on Sunday, and it seems most people in this thread think the same. So coming into the thread and giving him a 5/10 rating was pretty fucking laughable. Predictable, but laughable.

Let's end this spat right here, because this is indisputable - if we had a poll on Firmino's rating there would only have been a single ill-informed mug who gave him as low as 5/10.

Let's end this spat right here, because this is indisputable - if we had a poll on Firmino's rating there would only have been a single ill-informed mug who gave him as low as 5/10.

The discussion has moved on a little bit from that subjective, single rating.

It's maybe still the main bone of contention for a couple of cabbages, but most people have developed the discussion into an interesting and lively debate, with some fascinating opinions and points being made.

It's a good thread in parts, although sadly derailed at times by a few shithouse individuals who prefer to use it as an opportunity to bicker and indulge in tedious abuse.

He kicked Neil Lennon square in the face.

I thought Shearer should have got a medal for services rendered. Lennon has the most punchable face in world history and thoroughly deserved the retaliation for the sly kick he got in. Tops marks for Shearer.

What sort of player would you consider an upgrade on Firmino, Mark? Any examples?

Is this like the stock reply to this sort of observation? Are you telling me there aren't any players out there? It's not even a direct criticism, as in I think Firmino needs replacing. I think he's a quality player, but we also need more goals. Again, we can have both, as I've said, they are not mutually exclusive.

Neal -
But this forward line – and that’d the discussion – because speaking about Firmino in isolation is largely redundant, is as good as we’ve had in 20-plus years in the premier league

So....after reading 17 pages of 'Post Scum Thoughts' I can safely say that it's all about brendan, brendan, brendan. And of course an intriguing case study on narcissism.

Yet, at the same time, I can't deny he's made the thread interesting. Kinda like brendan = ratings, although he's ventured into glock territory numerous times.

It's like watching 6CM's own version of the Office and brendan's Brent.

As someone else pointed out, he's more like Partridge.

Is this like the stock reply to this sort of observation? Are you telling me there aren't any players out there? It's not even a direct criticism, as in I think Firmino needs replacing. I think he's a quality player, but we also need more goals. Again, we can have both, as I've said, they are not mutually exclusive.

Stock reply? It's the first time I've asked you. And the question is not loaded, it's genuine. What sort of player would you replace Firmino with?

The forward line is the best we've had for 20 years?

Ahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!

Man.... i really don't know what the real issue with you are. Not sure I want to know either.... Maybe you were never given enough attention, or Maybe you just were never good at anything.... but the post like these makes you look a bit stupid. Relax man.... it is just people posting on an internet forum.

Stock reply? It's the first time I've asked you. And the question is not loaded, it's genuine. What sort of player would you replace Firmino with?

It seems to be the standard question when people make these sort of points. We can only point to what's missing in the team. Like many of us would have said last season, we need a dominant defender - we picked up Matip on a free, not someone many of us would have called. There are players out there and we should have a world class scouting system. I like the look of the lad at Torino, and Modo has recommended a few players of similar ilk - hard-working and goalscoring attackers.

Last edited:
What does that make this poster? He follows Bren around each thread making the same remarks. Great contribution.

Ah, there's only a few mewling spastics like him, and Leo and the usual graveyard shift, mumbling angrily amongst themselves

There's probably no more than 5 or 6 of them.

Eh?

I'm unsure what spell Brenners has you lot under, but he has you blinded by it.

Maybe re-read this thread.

Don't be fucking pathetic. Re-read that posters recent posts, it's basically one line snipes at another poster. What's worse, something that actually generates debate, or crap like this?

Don't be fucking pathetic. Re-read that posters recent posts, it's basically one line snipes at another poster. What's worse, something that actually generates debate, or crap like this?

No idea what you're so angry about, Mark, but there is one poster on here who regularly engages in puerile crap with many different posters. Maybe direct your ire in his direction.

Top tip: He's been banned from every other Liverpool site he's posted on for precisely this reason.

The irony in Mark posting that bollix too.
He followed Modo around the boards for years derailing threads left right and centre.
Nothing like a bit of hypocrisy when it suits.

It seems to be the standard question when people make these sort of points. We can only point to what's missing in the team. Like many of us would have said last season, we need a dominant defender - we picked up Matip on a free, not someone many of us would have called. There are players out there and we should have a world class scouting system. I like the look of the last at Torino, and Modi has recommended a few players of similar ilk - hard-working and goalscoring attackers.

OK. But, as I said to you yesterday, I honestly see Klopp going for wide players rather than out and out no.9s in the summer.

Put the empty carton of S*nny Delight back in the bin lads. It's way past its sell by date and it fucking stinks.

This is an uncalled for and unpleasant personal attack, soggy.

You seem upset and genuinely bitter, maybe you should take a break for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom