• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Benfica (h) - CL QF - Wed 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about the match was I was really busy and a mate of mine got in touch to say his nephew was over from Ireland and although it was really unlikely if I heard about a pair of tickets etc. So I phoned my mate who I sit next to and said are you arsed, and he said no, so we gave this mate and his nephew our tickets, and we kept getting texts all night about what an amazing time they were having and how it was the best night in this kid's life. We'd have only been sat there half watching the footy half moaning about gout. Tickets should always end up with kids who think they've just won the Willy Wonka lottery

The best thing about the match was I was really busy and a mate of mine got in touch to say his nephew was over from Ireland and although it was really unlikely if I heard about a pair of tickets etc. So I phoned my mate who I sit next to and said are you arsed, and he said no, so we gave this mate and his nephew our tickets, and we kept getting texts all night about what an amazing time they were having and how it was the best night in this kid's life. We'd have only been sat there half watching the footy half moaning about gout. Tickets should always end up with kids who think they've just won the Willy Wonka lottery
Lovely gesture mate

Cue lots of requests for tickets ha ha!

For my kids, honest...

Love that !

The confidence in front of goal was impressive. Even more so when you know he’d facing Alisson.

Sign him!

He's got amazing pace, physicality, height and his shooting instincts are incredible. If the 65m reports are accurate he's a steal at that.

Yeah I was really impressed. He seems to have everything you want in a PL centre forward, and he's the perfect age too.

We should defo go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom