• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (A) - Fück You Hansern Cup - Sun 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been robbed all season tbf, we'd be fighting for the title but not for abysmal referees.

That was utter wank.

The subs were atrocious. I don't really see the point of taking Trent off, I mean, who else is going to create anything? If the winger's skinning him, put him in midfield, he'll do more than Henderson. I'd be after a move if I was Trent.

Brighton deserved it, let's face it we've played them 3 times now this season and you have to say they're just a better team than us. We couldn't complain if we got 3 sent off today either.

I wouldn't give a shit about losing any of these players, they're all on mega-bucks and are fuckin useless.

I think Klopp's trying to make a point to the owners with these subs, the squad clearly needs help but they'e refusing to stomp up the money required to bring in the players we need.

Where is @Red rose? We aren't getting any new signings and Ladyluck deserted us at the same time she disappeared.
Give her the matchday thread responsibility if she comes back

I have never seen a player fall off a cliff like this, without injury. It's not like he was ever some super athlete.
Wouldn't it be harder to understand if he was some super athlete?

The fact he's always been the sluggish type explains the decline....take away the energy Hendo once had and the energy Gini brought and what is there?

Not many of those left.

i meant, as nothing would happen in the window

thing is, we have been given SOME money lately, but spent it badly
so we can point to FSG, but only in a half-arsed way

It is like complaining that your ex has a new fella in just a week, but you dropped her

Yeah I gotcha. Tis why I can't listen to it anymore. We are signing nobody! The midfield is fine! We are not in free fall! The owners are super awesome!
Nuff.

Not read thread. Can't be arsed with the (assumed) whining.

Just came in here to say I have never been to a more friendly inviting away ground. Pubs, stewards, fans ... Even the bizzies .. were a pleasure.

Maybe I'm comparing to Paris, but even so came away with a good impression

He drives home the point that Darwin doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

He's deflecting a bit. He nearly blamed the subs too. Spent more time telling us all that Brighton are this great team. He needs to look at himself, change the system to stop leaking goals, and proper drop some players. Season is over.

Thank god we don't have to play Brighton again this season.

They could probably put our their reserves and beat us.

What’s the quote?
He's referring to when Klopp says "For Darwin it's tricky to do all these kind of things, he's not used to it" just before he talks about Gakpo helping us off the ball and using Harvey defensively or something like that.

Found it a bit peculiar.

Binomial finds it peculiar. 'Nuff said
Yeah I wasn't too sure where Klopp was getting at with those comments, not sure how any blame can lie with Nunez today but such as life....he seemed very down and frustrated the whole post press which is understandable but hey at least you had a great day out! I'm happy for you Tom lad.

Thought we were pretty good first half, much more solid and organised and created some good chances - really ought to have been 2 or 3 up. Never looked like scoring second half.

This team is broken, as is the Club in general. Feels like a long way back for Jurgen's Reds.

I'm really liking Mitoma more and more.

Big teams are gonna come knocking on his door if he keeps this form up.

I've not seen a dribbler so graceful like him for a long time. Kinda reminds me of a Robben or a Duff, or dare i even say, a Salah.

Sadly, our Salah reminds me more of a Pennant than a Salah these days.

Thought we were pretty good first half, much more solid and organised and created some good chances - really ought to have been 2 or 3 up. Never looked like scoring second half.

This team is broken, as is the Club in general. Feels like a long way back for Jurgen's Reds.
I thought we were doing fine right up to the subs. Then we stank.

Salah’s miss cost us dearly, that would’ve put us 2-0 up if I’m not mistaken but too often we’ve seen him miss sitters. It’s actually quite remarkable how he manages to miss half as many as he scores.

Positives - Konate and fact we dont have to play Brighton again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom