• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Forest (A) - Sun 1800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp: “In the moment we knew Mo was out it was clear that we will not use Sadio for the game because the game is too big in Africa. I don't want to be twice the one who is doing things like that, which could be misunderstood. Only Sadio was left out, the rest unavailable.”

Last edited:
That was a proper cup game, hostile atmosphere and an opposition team that never gave up. I don't see how we ever really would have taken control of that game other than scoring our chances in the first half which may have reduced their desire to hunt us down all over the pitch.

Gomez got a real game and that will be better for sharpening him up for City than if this were a walk in the park as he will 100% get targetted down his side in that game (assuming Trent misses it).

Lovely to come away with a clean sheet, no injuries and an FA Cup Semi Final.

Klopp: “In the moment we knew Mo was out it was clear that we will not use Sadio for the game because the game is too big in Africa. I don't want to be twice the one who is doing things like that, which could be misunderstood. Only Sadio was left out, the rest unavailable.”

Yeah I said this earlier ... he left them out because of their countries' WC games (and Mo's niggle may have been the excuse required).

Yeah I said this earlier ... he left them out because of their countries' WC games (and Mo's niggle may have been the excuse required).

Obviously it is no big deal, as we won the game, but I would hope that if it was a game against better opposition then Klopp wouldn't have given a shit about headlines in Africa.

I suspect that would be the case, to be fair. I also suspect that if it had been the other way around, and Mane was injured, he may not have done a similar thing.

Not only that, the cheating bar steward should get a yellow for simulation. Alisson literally didn't touch him - he dragged his foot against Ali's arm and THEN fell over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom