• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Wolves (H) - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t deserve to win which is so shit considering we gifted them both goals.

This team is finished as strong as we could go at home against a team second from bottom changing nine of there regular starters lucky to get a replay

is the result fair? yah too evenly matched teams.
Wolves are in a relegation dogfight ... and we were evenly matched.
I just cannot see a situation - unless we invest in a midfielder asap - where we're not playing Thursday night football next year.
It just makes me sad that we had such an amazing team, and our owners decided it wasn't worth investing and powering ahead for dominance ...
What a travesty this team - one of the greatest in our history - will only finish its run with one league title. IT really deserved more.
What a disheartening last few months remain ...

I just cannot see a situation - unless we invest in a midfielder asap - where we're not playing Thursday night football next year.
It just makes me sad that we had such an amazing team, and our owners decided it wasn't worth investing and powering ahead for dominance ...
What a travesty this team - one of the greatest in our history - will only finish its run with one league title. IT really deserved more.

Wolves were the better side

Some chelsea twat on ESPN says it best - we play slowly, we are apprehensive, we lack confidence etc ...
What a collapse this season has been ... from a whisker away from a quadruple to being overun week after week ...
Oh well, we waited 30 years for one ... How long for the next one?

A better side that required a pass from Allison and a crazy deflection.
We win if Allison is 'on' today - and he wasn't bar one save on Nouri.

They literally walked through our team at will. Especially in the second half. What exactly did we create?

Nah, it was like that semifinal Ajax v Spurs goal that put Spurs into the final.
I've consistently said its a shit rule which needs to be changed. The only reason he goes for the ball is because there is an attacker going for the ball.

It's not good for the financial end of things, but we'd be strong favourites. Another cup from foreign lands would be nice all the same.

It's not good for the financial end of things, but we'd be strong favourites. Another cup from foreign lands would be nice all the same.

mate, we'll be lucky to escape a bayern-arsenal like scoreline this year ...
our midfield is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom