• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Wolves (H) - Sat 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Will a cup run give us a glimmer of light in this dumpster fire of a season? It might be we play enough of the high potential kid, in my view..

----------------Kelleher---------------
Ramsay--Konate--Nat---Tsimikas
----------------Bajcetic-----------------
---------Clark-----------Keita---------
Doak----------Firmino--------Gakpo

Midfield possibly looks light, but unless we are starting Hendo I don't see many other options at this stage other than Millie (who will probably steal development minutes from Ramsay)

I think Fab C will start in the false 9 role as Bobby is coming back from injury. Bobby, Nunez, Salah all to come on at 60.

Most likely the likes of Gomez, Milner, Fabinho etc. all start as they need to find form. I'd love to see some kids rewarded and also given the opportunity to play well and be in consideration for our first XI which needs fresh legs, not slightly better performing old legs.

‘bout fucking time… I’ll keep my big juicy wine balls for when they really need squeezed!

Looking forward to seeing Ox & Kieta together in midfield.

Most likely the likes of Gomez, Milner, Fabinho etc. all start as they need to find form. I'd love to see some kids rewarded and also given the opportunity to play well and be in consideration for our first XI which needs fresh legs, not slightly better performing old legs.
Big Ib needs some game time in the Liverpool side. He’s had one start. So I agree with him playing. We need to get our forward line firing and have a week until we play Brighton. So get those big guns on for the second half.

Kelleher
JoGo - Big Nat - Big Ib - Greek Scouse
Naby - Badger Tits - Carvalho
Ox - Mr Bobby - Gakpo

We’ll get fucking rolled, like.

Feels like 90% of our games are shown live in UK, and another 1 here I believe on ITV/ITV4.

Love it.

Don't see Klopp going that weak Brizzy but it's hard to tell who available/who's not.

Naby wasn't in training pics.
Milner Bobby Hendo been missing last few games and Ramsey has been in and out the squad without featuring.
Obvious absentees are Virgil Jota and Diaz

I reckon something along the lines of;

Kelleher Ramsay Gomez Nat Tsimikas Bajcetic Keita Ox Doak Nunez Carvalho

Feels like 90% of our games are shown live in UK, and another 1 here I believe on ITV/ITV4.

Love it.
The only games not on tv between now and end of feb are the always games against Brighton and wolves.

The only games not on tv between now and end of feb are the always games against Brighton and wolves.

And I think the only games till now this season which haven't been on TV were the Bournemouth 9-0 and Brighton 3-3 games....and I was lucky to be at Anfield for the Brighton game although I'll never forgive Trent for fucking up in pretty much all the goals we conceded that day.

And I think the only games till now this season which haven't been on TV were the Bournemouth 9-0 and Brighton 3-3 games....and I was lucky to be at Anfield for the Brighton game although I'll never forgive Trent for fucking up in pretty much all the goals we conceded that day.

You would have been luckier had you been at the Bournemouth game.

Not the result, obviously - yiu would have been blessed to be in my genera vicinity - it could have been life changing for you.

You would have been luckier had you been at the Bournemouth game.

Not the result, obviously - yiu would have been blessed to be in my genera vicinity - it could have been life changing for you.

Well I'm sure that can be re-arranged Stevie.

Trying desperately hard to get ticket for tomorrow, bounce me if you get a spare ticket would you.

I'd like Nunez, Gakpo, Bajectic, Doak/Carvalho, and Konate to start.

Not too fussed about the rest.

I think Fab C will start in the false 9 role as Bobby is coming back from injury. Bobby, Nunez, Salah all to come on at 60.
No need to play any 'squadies'. It's 5 days since Brentford and 8 days until our next game at Brighton. Strongest team starts.

Stop looking for excuses Stevie.

You're literally only a flight away.

Technically there aren’t any direct flights from Melbourne to the UK - so I’m at least 2 flights and a drive or train away.

I'd start Kelleher only because he needs to be rewarded for staying here. Otherwise strongest team available. 8 days until Brighton.

Trent --- Matip ---- Konate ---Robbo
--------------- Fabinho -----------------
----- Bajectic ----------- Keita---------
Salah --------- Nunez -------- Gakpo

Hendo had a concussion and was being assessed. Assume he's going to be on the bench then. Firmino was only given 50% chance of making it so ditto ... on the bench.

I really want Doak to get 20-30 mins either by resting Mo or moving Salah to the centre and giving Nunez 20 mins off or by all shifting left if Gakpo only gets 60-70 mins..

Last edited:
I'd start Kelleher only because he needs to be rewarded for staying here. Otherwise strongest team available. 8 days until Brighton.

Trent --- Matip ---- Konate ---Tsimikas
--------------- Fabinho -----------------
----- Bajectic ----------- Keita---------
Salah --------- Nunez -------- Gakpo

Hendo had a concussion and was being assessed. Assume he's going to be on the bench then. Firmino was only given 50% chance of making it so ditto ... on the bench. I really want Doak to get 20-30 mins.

In that case Robbo plays (if he’s fit).

I’d be tempted to play Jones with Kieta on the right instead of Badger Tits.

Agree with the rest.

Technically there aren’t any direct flights from Melbourne to the UK - so I’m at least 2 flights and a drive or train away.
Really? That's pretty sad. I was thinking coming to Melbourne this year but now I know this I'll have to re-plan my holidays.

What about Sydney to UK?
Or Adelaide?
Or Perth?

Really? That's pretty sad. I was thinking coming to Melbourne this year but now I know this I'll have to re-plan my holidays.

What about Sydney to UK?
Or Adelaide?
Or Perth?

There’s only one direct flight between Sydney & London.

By direct I mean non-stop.

Believe me - you’ll welcome the flights broken up a bit.

Unless you fly Business and get totally wasted and pass out

Don't think I would Stevie, wouldn't want to end up like those poor souls at the bottom of the Indian Ocean on that Malaysian Airways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom