• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) Champion's League Quarter Final Second Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
a2a60851353c5436e364df1c1e511441.jpg

Wow, what's Guardiola up to? Only 3 nominal defenders, one of whom is Walker. Fernandinho in the back 3?

Something like:

--------Otamendi--Fernandinho--Laporte-------
Walker------------------------------------------Sane?
-------------------De Bruyne---D.Silva---------------
Sterling------------------------------------B. Silva----
-------------------------Jesus----------------------------

Yeh the fuck, I hope we don't let ourselves been lulled into a false sense of security here, but Guardiola is clearly playing for the 5-1.

It's their front 4 that gives me the itchy fever - That's a nuts city line up! Could it work?

It's a very imbalanced team. If we manage to overcome the first wave of pressure there will be lots of space and confusion to exploit.

Something like:

--------Otamendi--Fernandinho--Laporte-------
Walker------------------------------------------Sane?
-------------------De Bruyne---D.Silva---------------
Sterling------------------------------------B. Silva----
-------------------------Jesus----------------------------
If that is true, surely that midfield is ours for the taking?

Massive deficit to overcome, everyone writing them off, manager starts with some curveball bonkers tactics, bricking it, this has all the making of a great European escape story, for the wrong team :(

It's also possible that Walker plays in the back 3 and then Fernandinho slides into his position whenever he goes forward to attack. A risky/borderline suicidal plan if so.

It's desperation tactics. But we are going through. Can' see how we will not score more than one tonight. Ready to rumbbbbble.

Guardiola's team selection raises the stakes, like going "all in" in poker – if we try to play like we did in the 2nd half of the home game we'll get smothered and picked apart by the abundance of quality attacking players. If we manage to play our normal game and break through the first line of press regularly, we could kill this tie off in the first 30 minutes.

I've just stuck a fiver on 0-3 now. 125/1. I just can't see us not bumming them.

OK I PROMISE TO SHUT UP NOW

Got a cracking seat, front and centre on the big screen. Got my first ale drawn and ready. Left Misred with all the fucking terrors.

Im about to crack the ole cock out.

A beautiful night.

Got a cracking seat, front and centre on the big screen. Got my first ale drawn and ready. Left Misred with all the fucking terrors.

Im about to crack the ole cock out.

A beautiful night.
Don't you dare even thinking of putting it away in the next 2 hours or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom