• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) Champion's League Quarter Final Second Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shitting it, but I couldn't resist putting a quid on us to win 3-0 with Mane anytime scorer, 600/1!

Also put a quid on 3-0 with Salah any time scorer for 400/1.

For all intensive purposes this is nervy.

Keep needing a shit.

Must be cos I'm lack toast and tolerant

Dunno if I'm quiffing here but Milner to score first is 33/1. I can see us getting a pen.

Milner first or last and 0-2 is 800/1.

We've got to be careful tonight, one missed steak and we let City right back into this, this is a doggy-dog world, and they'll be chomping on the bit.

Regardless, if we do throw this away, it'll be the biggest upset since Vader proclaimed "Liam, I have strong reason to believe that I'm your true parental guardian"

We've got to be careful tonight, one missed steak and we let City right back into this, this is a doggy-dog world, and they'll be chomping on the bit.

Regardless, if we do throw this away, it'll be the biggest upset since Vader proclaimed "Liam, I have strong reason to believe that I'm your true parental guardian"

i wish i could unsee this post but i can't. cos i've got a photogenic memory.

I'm feeling on edge like the rest of you, but I just thought back to the game in January, how I watched it in a packed garage in a small village in Ghana and this was one of the wildest and most enjoyable games in recent memory. How the locals cheered every time one of Salah or Mane touched the ball, how everybody went berserk at 3:0 and 4:0. We have some good memories against City; these games are usually far more enjoyable than United, Chelsea or Spurs – let's hope this is the case tonight as well.

Are we doing dog puns now?

I'm feeling on edge like the rest of you, but I just thought back to the game in January, how I watched it in a packed garage in a small village in Ghana and this was one of the wildest and most enjoyable games in recent memory. How the locals cheered every time one of Salah or Mane touched the ball, how everybody went berserk at 3:0 and 4:0. We have some good memories against City; these games are usually far more enjoyable than United, Chelsea or Spurs – let's hope this is the case tonight as well.

When i got to the line about the small village in Ghana i was hoping the next line would include some casual racism.

disappointed

Dunno if I'm quiffing here but Milner to score first is 33/1. I can see us getting a pen.

Milner first or last and 0-2 is 800/1.

Good tip! I followed your advice and stuck a tenner on Milner.

(That should mocker any chances of us getting a pen.)

Good tip! I followed your advice and stuck a tenner on Milner.

(That should mocker any chances of us getting a pen.)

Liked and unliked for first then second sentence.

But this ref has given 5 pens against Citeh in recent history. They're all going on about it over there. UEFA conspiracy etc

Yeh, dog puns are pretty ruff.

The state of our bench:

Substitutes: Mignolet, Klavan, Moreno, Clyne, Woodburn, Ings, Solanke.

Just Clyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom