• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this "Elliott looking bright" thing isnt enough. Yeah he looks ok but he has to do something. At some point "looking bright" isn't enough for a title contender.

It's similar to Diaz. A lot of industry, but very little turns in to actual end product

The way this is going, we’d be lucky not to concede a couple more. We’re leaving huge spaces for United’s forwards to explore; they actually should have made us pay more.

It's almost comical, the decline of some of our players. It's very sad we've to rely on them when they're so past their best.

It's similar to Diaz. A lot of industry, but very little turns in to actual end product

I felt we shouldn't have let Mane go ... because unlike 3 of the 3 players starting, he has shown he can score goals in the last 6 months.
We lack goal scorers ... until we find Salah, I think we have one - and that's Darwin.

I felt we shouldn't have let Mane go ... because unlike 3 of the 3 players starting, he has shown he can score goals in the last 6 months.
We lack goal scorers ... until we find Salah, I think we have one - and that's Darwin.

I had no qualms letting him go. I had qualms in supposedly replacing him with Diaz 8 months ago (we didn't), and then letting 2 backup goal scorers go, hoping Darwin would hit the ground running

A few of our most important players will never be as good as they were a few years ago - about half of them are playing tonight. It’s hard to say goodbye to them though.

You either take them to the vet or take them outside and shoot them, but it's got to end one way or the other

Why is klopp hoping bobby is all of a sudden going to do something

Please take him off

Please take bobby off

it's unreal he's played so long.
he does things only Klopp, and maybe some of our more intelligent posters, can see.
I don't see what anymore. Bring him on after 80 minutes when we're up by two goals.
Otherwise, he's finished. Would have rather given his salary to Divock or Taki.

He's brought a fucking DM on to change the game. That's it. We're chasing a game and he's fucking brought on a dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom