• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Shrewbury (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Im ‘excited’ for in tomorrows game is seeing what the average age of the squad will be….don’t think it’ll even be high enough for the minimum age to watch a bond film.

Looking forward to the football today, seems like it’s been ages.
hope I’m not gonna be disappointed …

I reckon Klopp returns

If we lose because we are forced to field effectively U18s would anyone be upset? I personally wouldn't.

I would have thought Allison would be back…Maybe he’s not back fully training ..

all will be revealed soon I guess

Robbo should start as he’s not played since spurs. Matip should also be back and needs game time more than Gomez.

Is Karius actually in Liverpool? I was convinced he's getting paid to live his best life in LA so everyone forgets he's still at the club

Can we play Taffarel instead?

If you have a VPN - it’s streaming free in Australia... apparently.

Kelleher in goal
Bradley, Konate, Van Dyke, Robertson, Fabinho, Morton, Dixon Bonner,Gordon, Jones,Woltman,

looks like Jones upfront

subs Adrian,Firmino, Minamino,Tsimikas,Matip, Mabaya,Norris, Balagizi, frauendorf

Last edited:
I hope Dixon and Bonner dovetail well in midfield. I feel we will need all 12 players to perform well to win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom