• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Shrewbury (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a weird side, basically playing 4 first teamers and 7 kids....

Where the fuck is the depth. The fuck is Ox and why is Minamino/Firmino not playing?

Moan and bitch about not giving players a rest and then when we do (by circumstance admittedly) more bitching and moaning !

I'm not moaning I'm saying it's a weird side because there's literally 0 fringe players, it's either first teamers or kids that have never played a league game before.

Moan and bitch about not giving players a rest and then when we do (by circumstance admittedly) more bitching and moaning !

Giving players a rest and seeing Max Woltman up front are not necessarily the same thing, you can quite plausibly bitch at both.

I'm not moaning I'm saying it's a weird side because there's literally 0 fringe players, it's either first teamers or kids that have never played a league game before.
Those fringe players need to be fit for the league cup and league games that are coming up

Gordon with a shot from outside the box pushed wide. Nothing from the corner.

Why are we playing NPC players instead of Minamino et al?

Not that it woulda helped on that occasion.

down 1-0 to a what division team?
i don't believe anything good can come from this game if we don't win - our club needs positivity, esp in light of how our owners operate (i.e. no reinforcements) and the players we're missing for the month ... and a loss here would be really really damaging to our short term form ... and further send us sliding towards Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham.

I'm expecting us to lose tbh, and I'm not arsed.

Gotta throw all our eggs in the CL basket.

We won't win that either, like, but you know.

Konate was at fault there. Didn't cut out the cross. Good finish mind.

My stream has no commentary.

the commentary is fucking ridiculous - gordon "oh legs came together" shrewsbury player (who was offsides), "WAS HE CLIPPED?!?!?!?"

Yep, very mediocre and nowhere near first team level. Only Gordon's showing abit of promise. Even Jones is struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom