• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Spurs (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a better Spurs than usual. I think we're a better team and I think we should beat them. But a draw won't be the worst result ever. I'd take that now.

This is a better Spurs than usual. I think we're a better team and I think we should beat them. But a draw won't be the worst result ever. I'd take that now.
I think there are questions over the fitness of Son and Maddison. If they’re out, we win. If not, then yeh a draw is a good result.

I think there are questions over the fitness of Son and Maddison. If they’re out, we win. If not, then yeh a draw is a good result.
Ange has already said they'll both play, just that they aren't 100%.

Its a tough game, I'd rather we are very compact for the first 30M and see the tempo they play and try to hit them on the counter

To be fair to Ange, he’s not one to set his team up like Mourinho or Conte with a back 8.

Fight fire with fire and hope our guys are better at finishing than there’s.

Darwin & Gakpo’s time to shine.

I think there's going to be a lot of goals today. New managers of big teams don't usually do well against Klopp unless your name is Ancelotti.

Last edited:
Ya should be plenty of chances at both ends today.
Hopefully we take ours and Allison has another blinder.

1-5 away win.

Spurs are shit, genuinely laughable the fans overrating them.....some people just never learn.

5-4 to us. It's going to be a goalfest with Darwin getting a hatrick. But first we will go 2-0 down

So many times, fixtures from which folks expect a goalstravaganza turn out to be trench warfare. I'm going to go against the flow here and say 1-0 Liverpool.

I'd rather take a boring 1-0 win over a 3-2 victory. I like matches where the opposition has so few chances

I’m shy…

giphy.gif

Where's @Mystic when I need him? I hate this fixture as I fucking despise Spurs. I'm not hopeful of this game. I'm off to harvest some recently rippened Sun Gold Apples that are growing wild near me and listen to it on the radio..... I figured if I do something random and weird then we might just get a draw or something.....

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Jones, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.

Subs: Kelleher, Endo, Konate, Nunez, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Alexander-Arnold.

These days our starting 11 is out there to keep the score down till we tear them up in the 2nd. I won't be too worried. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom