• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match Thread - Chelsea (a) - Sun 13th 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it’s nothing new as we saw it all throughout preseason but teams just find it so easy to run right through us.

Lol nothing but a calamity at the back. Be nice to have a CB that knows what they are doing!

Actually shunting Jota LW for Diaz and bringing on Jones behind him might help. Jota is probably the best off the ball forward we have.

We're basically playing 2 in a midfield cos Dzobo looks lost. He's getting caught in between lines in midfield and doesn't know where to take up position.

Same old same old. We’ve known for ages that midfield is an issue and that we need a CB. Can’t really blame the players for this.

This games ours for the taking if we can gain some composure, we just need to sort out the LCM position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom