• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Union St Gallileo (H) - Thurs - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez injured or not? Not saying he should play. Why did Jones get a 3 match ban, isn't a 1 game ban enough? Gravenberch has to take this chance

I’m waiting for Jurgen to text me about Nunez fitness - but he reckoned it was better to rest him.

I’ve written a strongly worded email to the FA on your behalf demanding answers as to why it’s a 3 game ban and not 1 - I’ll let you know what they say.

Note : I might not be being entirely truthful here.

382983829_713209787507034_3592687257834657235_n.jpg

Liverpool XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Quansah, Tsimikas, Endo, Gravenberch, Elliott, Jota, Salah, Nunez.
Subs: Jaros, Mrozek, Gomez, Van Dijk, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Jones, Robertson, Matip, Chambers, Doak.

He's gone with Ali and Salah, wow....not fucking about.

Wonder where our #1 to replace Ali in a few years is? Not even on the bench.

I will be swimming 200 laps during this because two other fuckers in some dumb charity thing have covid.

I genuinely don't even know what it's for.

USG have won their last three coming into this; Cercle Brugge (0-2), RWDM (2-3) and Sporting Charleroi (3-1). They are joint leaders of the Belgian League on 19 pts from 9 games.

Rangers getting beat by a set of Cypriot no hopes, West Ham win away and Brighton come from two behind away to Marseille to draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom