• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have no choice but to play some South Americans no matter what. We can make 5 subs in the game so lets use them. Ask the South American brigade to give 60 mins.
The only one I'd consider is Macca and obviously Alisson since he didn't play for Brazil (Ederson started both games).
At some point we have to trust Gakpo and Jota and this is it.

The only one I'd consider is Macca and obviously Alisson since he didn't play for Brazil (Ederson started both games).
At some point we have to trust Gakpo and Jota and this is it.
With Macca he just has to play. I'd start Diaz too.

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Quansah, Robertson, Mac Allister, Jones, Szoboszlai, Jota, Salah, Gakpo.
Subs: Kelleher, Endo, Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Bajcetic.

We still don't know the injury status Trent and Konate.
Hoping for good news on Friday.

Like I mentioned in the other thread we have 4 players returning from South America on Wednesday. I've seen the highlights, really tough and intense games.
So I have a feeling that only Alisson will start.

Worst case scenario, meaning Trent and Konate are out:

Ali

Gomez
Matip
Quansah
Robbo

Endo
Szobo
Jones

Jota
Gakpo
Salah
Man I'm good. Just got Endo wrong

Wanted to see a front 4 of Doak Diaz Nunez and Mo.

I’m disappointed.

Probably also time to send Doak on loan.

Kelleher, Endo, Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Bajcetic

That's a good bench and we're missing Virg, Trent and Thiago.

The Liverpool of last season will concede a stupid goal inside the first 15 mins and face an up hill battle for the rest of the game. Big test for us and young Quansah.
Strong bench at least.

Big game for Quansah, really shows the faith management has in him.
Yep, time for him to make a mark in this team because come next week it's very likely he'll be out of the squad when you think Virgil and Trent will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom