• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Trent out there will be increased pressure on Szoboszlai to create something and we'll have to maximise our threat from the wider areas. Gomez can whip a decent ball in when he needs to. I'd wager we'll likely see a return to Klopps tradional 433 for this one.

With Trent out there will be increased pressure on Szoboszlai to create something and we'll have to maximise our threat from the wider areas. Gomez can whip a decent ball in when he needs to. I'd wager we'll likely see a return to Klopps tradional 433 for this one.

Or we might play more like a back 3 and unleash Robbo down the left more than usual?

Nunez is the threat. The Mo and Nunez show. The be all and end all. Well, with a bit of help from co.

Well, you're not gonna see Gomez having a Xabi Alonso role in the middle

I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy it... but what exactly did Pearce do to make Klopp hate him? Has anyone figured it out? Was it really the 'gay' thing?

Lolz

Most 12.30 KO after international break:
12 - LIVERPOOL
11 -
10 -
9 -
8 -
7 -
6 - Tottenham
6 - Chelsea
5 - Man United
4 - Man City
3 - Arsenal

I blame the oooters

1662754352-GettyImages-1235724494.jpg

It's only the 5th time we've played Wolves this year so we should make the most of it before the're relegated.

Anyway, we're going to win today, by hook or crook. The 12.30 thing is fucking shite though.

I think what we need to consider is that wolves are also playing at 12.30. It's not like we're kicking off early and they play at 5pm. The fact that we're fucking awful at this time is on us.

I get that we've got more players doing more air miles but so fucking what. It's cos we've got more money and a better squad. There's a danger, maybe even a reality, that we've created the problem by believing it exists.

I think what we need to consider is that wolves are also playing at 12.30. It's not like we're kicking off early and they play at 5pm. The fact that we're fucking awful at this time is on us.

I get that we've got more players doing more air miles but so fucking what. It's cos we've got more money and a better squad. There's a danger, maybe even a reality, that we've created the problem by believing it exists.
There is an issue exactly because we have more international players. The thing is I think there would be less of a problem if we were playing a top side after the break. But you never would get a Utd v Liverpool at 12.30 ever. So it is always a team who have most of their players working together all week on a plan to counter our game, with half of our team having a day or two to prepare. There's something in it, plain and simple.

I would like to see Bajcetic in Trent's role. Continue with Matip-Gomez in the center - they've been working well so far.

Looks like MacAllister (or Diaz or Darwin) might not be ready for this with the lack of recovery time.

I'd like to see:

Alisson

Bajcetic
Matip
Gomez
Robertson

Szoboszlai
Endo
Gravenberch

Salah
Gakpo
Jota

I would like to see Bajcetic in Trent's role. Continue with Matip-Gomez in the center - they've been working well so far.

Looks like MacAllister (or Diaz or Darwin) might not be ready for this with the lack of recovery time.

I'd like to see:

Alisson

Bajcetic
Matip
Gomez
Robertson

Szoboszlai
Endo
Gravenberch

Salah
Gakpo
Jota

I like the idea of having Bajectic on the right, I know that he absolutely has the skills, but he's never played as a right back.
Is Klopp the type to make that kind of a gamble? Away at the Molineux?
No, that's a Rafa move.

I think we have no choice but to play some South Americans no matter what. We can make 5 subs in the game so lets use them. Ask the South American brigade to give 60 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom