• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Do you think he could of done any better tonight against this Madrid Side. .

No denying he was a master of European games..

I miss him..

JESUS CHRIST.

The best team in the World at present, and we have to listen to kneejerk wank like this.

Obviously we've got a bit lost, but where's the support and faith? From a title challenge out the blue to throwing the towel in at the first hurdle.

Some of the posts on here are a disgrace.

Yes it was genius how he took Napoli from the Champions league to the Europa league in two seasons.

Amazing. Half of us couldn't wait to get Rafa out of the door towards the end of his tenure, but now we hit a rough patch, we want the messiah back.

Rafa should be available in a few weeks if youre that keen.

Point I'm making the European nights under Rafa where not like anything else..

Tonight was a dull affair... Rafa had the Kop roaring... Teams feared Anfield.. We could beat anyone...

European nights where great...

A lot posing going on here, fact of the matter is we beat top teams with worse players than we have now.
Would we have won? Who knows. All I know is that we beat Madrid and Barca away with him in charge.
Weren't Barca the reigning champs when we did it?

Rafa was a genius in grinding results out against top sides in Europe..

No way would we have been beaten 3 nil at home in Europe, irrespective of the side

A lot posing going on here, fact of the matter is we beat top teams with worse players than we have now.
Would we have won? Who knows. All I know is that we beat Madrid and Barca away with him in charge.
Weren't Barca the reigning champs when we did it?
Yes they were the reigning champs.
Well, the best team in the world argument just went out the window.

Rafa was a genius in grinding results out against top sides in Europe..

No way would we have been beaten 3 nil at home in Europe, irrespective of the side

Neither of those two Spanish sides mentioned by Rafa's cheerleader were a patch on the current Madrid side. Also Rafa didn't face either of them having just lost his best two attacking players. It would have been interesting to see last years side against these teams. Oh.

Neither of those two Spanish sides mentioned by Rafa's cheerleader were a patch on the current Madrid side. Also Rafa didn't face either of them having just lost his best two attacking players. It would have been interesting to see last years side against these teams. Oh.
We beat top teams with Neil Mellor as our main striker and le-tallec as a winger ffs..

Not bying that argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom