• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Real Madrid (H) Feb 21st [CL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no way with Naby.. in the big games, he's always found wanting.

We need to take a lead into the second leg. Naby should be nowhere near the starting XI for me.
He's a very good presser, good in possession and gets stuck in. Real will have most of the possession so Naby and Bajcetic is a great pressing machine, I'd much rather Naby than Elliott who'll be bypassed and offer little in defence.

Thought he was the odd man out in midfield today. Weak, slow and poor with the ball.
That seems to be the Hendo we have now. A shell of the former player. He is still damn good at pressing though - lots of energy the last 2 games.

Right back first, that is why they have number 2.
Anyone saying different are traitors to be shot behind the shed.
Indeed, I wore 10 or 11 (and once 3) when I was a nipper. Left Mid or Left Wing. Always left sided and in those days lefties played left righties played centre and right

He's a very good presser, good in possession and gets stuck in. Real will have most of the possession so Naby and Bajcetic is a great pressing machine, I'd much rather Naby than Elliott who'll be bypassed and offer little in defence.
If we make any change to midfield this is the only one I’d make. However I fear Klopp has Milner as his 4th mid currently

Agree that Naby, if he has found his stones, can start for Hendo, who can then come on when there is 25 min left.

qy98Bg.gif

YEAH LETS PLAY THIS DYNAMO

Remember that funny little comment about a game being made for Keita?
Well this one is such a polar fucking opposite of that I can't even think of a joke about it

That Madrid game when he got hooked at half time is up there with the Harry Kewell stepover and Milan Jovanovic highlight reel for me

I don't think they have our number at all , their goalkeeper won them the final last year , another day and we score 3/4.

Tricky fixture , not sure how it'll pan out but I expect us to give them a game

I don't think they have our number at all , their goalkeeper won them the final last year , another day and we score 3/4.

Tricky fixture , not sure how it'll pan out but I expect us to give them a game

Problem is, psychologically they have the edge because we've struggled against them the last few times. It wouldnt' take much to lose the game

qy98Bg.gif

YEAH LETS PLAY THIS DYNAMO
I don't like Naby because he is short, weak, slow and most of all injury prone but he isn't the reason we lost the final. Every Tom, Dick and Harry knew they would attack our right, and Klopp didn't do anything to counter it. That final loss is on Klopp for the defensive frailties.

I don't like Naby because he is short, weak, slow and most of all injury prone but he isn't the reason we lost the final. Every Tom, Dick and Harry knew they would attack our right, and Klopp didn't do anything to counter it. That final loss is on Klopp for the defensive frailties.

What???

There was me thinking it was to do with a goalkeeper having a ridiculously good game - but no it was all about or defensive frailties that led us to get smashed 1-0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom