• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers' wife wants 51 house and half his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should pack this thread in lads. It's gone a bit stale.

Anyone got some nice weekend plans?

"Childcare = the price of a good nanny and/or nursery
Other sundry assistance = the salary of a domestic servant"

You're tying yourself up in knots you can't unravel.

Tbh mate you're a nice guy but I think you need to stop. You seem incapable of sustaining a proper argument with someone on my level.

Cheers.

When you lay it out like that, if you said to some bird, I've got this job going, it involves sucking and fucking me, looking after my property business and bringing up my kids, how much do you want? I reckon 'half' sounds about fair.

Maybe she didn't do the sucking so that's why he's replaced her?

Tbh mate you're a nice guy but I think you need to stop. You seem incapable of sustaining a proper argument with someone on my level.

Cheers.

Oh Peter!

Really, Peter, I mean really!

Peter?

When you lay it out like that, if you said to some bird, I've got this job going, it involves sucking and fucking me, looking after my property business and bringing up my kids, how much do you want? I reckon 'half' sounds about fair.
with a 5% bonus for dirt track riding.

3 times a week for 24 years ? Are you sure you're married ?!?

This married couple have their first child after years of trying, and are so chuffed they decide to put an announcement in the paper. Next day the wife goes off to do that while hubby's at work. When he comes home he asks her how much it cost.

"£10,000, dear."

"You WHAT? How the heck did that happen?"

"Well, I went into the newspaper offices and told the nice young lady behind the desk what kind of announcement we wanted. She asked me how many insertions, so I said five times a week for twenty years."

Cheers.

But they're reducing themselves to your level. Or at least that is what it looks like from the top.

That is irrelevant. You are letting your heart rule your head.

This is a discussion of what part of a man's income should be due to someone in return for taking care of that burden. I'm saying it should be the amount he'd have to pay to a third party to provide equivalent relief.

No mate my point is that your valuation of a partners value is woefully low.

Hahahahahaha deary me Peter.

It's true though unfortunately. Again and again he'd misunderstood pretty basic points and shown no ability to perceive nuance. It was just becoming a very tedious slog and not a proper debate.

Actually it was threatening to become embarrassing for him!

Tell me how much should she invoice him for the two children

I wish people would stop talking about them like they are children. He was learning the ropes for the best parts of their childhoods at various clubs, he's only really came to any significant prominence in the last several years. His "kids" are 17 and 20 now, after the marital split, his daughter accompanied him on most of his public appearances last year. This, the "callous" Dad.

Can we stop talking like she's been left holding the baby?

It's true though unfortunately. Again and again he'd misunderstood pretty basic points and shown no ability to perceive nuance. It was just becoming a very tedious slog and not a proper debate.

Actually it was threatening to become embarrassing for him!

Personally, I think you're more succinctly describing your own floundering position.

I wish people would stop talking about them like they are children. He was learning the ropes for the best parts of their childhoods at various clubs, he's only really came to any significant prominence in the last several years. His "kids" are 17 and 20 now, after the marital split, his daughter accompanied him on most of his public appearances last year. This, the "callous" Dad.

Bit of a whoosh here Mark

Loads of outraged posters screaming OMG OMG your the one whose been embarrassed.

Confounding them would be about the only motivation I could conceivably summon for continuing to try to *very slowly and carefully* explain my position.

Loads of outraged posters screaming OMG OMG your the one whose been embarrassed.

Confounding them would be about the only motivation I could conceivably summon for continuing to try to *very slowly and carefully* explain my position.
you're

Can we stop talking like she's been left holding the baby?

But Mark, how wll they put bread on the table. They'll have to sell one of their houses.

I like you Peter, you have an interesting mix of humour, indignation, intelligence and just plain oddness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom