• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2nd Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was comfortable till the 85th minute.

Anyways we are through. That's what matters. YNWA

It was fairly comfortable in the end. We barely moved into 2nd gear though i am not sure if we had that in the tank.

Mane and Virgil were great tonight.

Have to say I'm not confident about Trent vs Marcelo.

Yeah, the other day it was Salah vs Marcelo. After that performance... sheesh.

Still, I suppose TAA has shown he can come back from a horror show already this season.

Poor performance overall and a really diabolical second half that raises a lot of questions about what's to come.

But for now, we're in the final! What a fucking achievement!

Nah, I think its more a combination of tired legs and a 5-2 lead.

We havent got any options on the bench and no fresh legs. The squad is stretched.

With a 5-2 lead it was going to be a bit like tonight.

It was fairly comfortable in the end. We barely moved into 2nd gear though i am not sure if we had that in the tank.

Mane and Virgil were great tonight.
Mane & Virgil have both played a lot less minutes this season that the others, that's why.that performance was all about being tired.

Listen to those fans! Hahaha!

We havent got any options on the bench and no fresh legs. The squad is stretched.

I get that - and I agree, the players looked pretty heavy legged - but that's a big concern for the final. Real have a big squad and nothing left to play for in the league. If we go into the that game with anything less than our A game, we'll lose... badly if we play anything like we did tonight.

The thing is, this team is a thousand times better than that bunch of fools who won in 2005 and ludicrously keep getting eulogised for fluking a win. These players REALLY deserve it. They are SO much better. I really hope and pray they win it.

Bunch of fools? Ludicrously eulogised? Fluked a win?

Have you been on the fucking gin?

I get that - and I agree, the players looked pretty heavy legged - but that's a big concern for the final. Real have a big squad and nothing left to play for in the league. If we go into the that game with anything less than our A game, we'll lose... badly if we play anything like we did tonight.

13 days rest after Brighton before the final though.

Likes for the clip please.

They cut it off right after the final whistle where I am at. Heartless bastards.
I haven't a clip to show you mate.

It's just thousands of our fans chanting & the players joining in & singing ynwa with them. The players are loving the fans & are showing their support for them just as much as the reverse. Ace scenes.

The thing is, this team is a thousand times better than that bunch of fools who won in 2005 and ludicrously keep getting eulogised for fluking a win. These players REALLY deserve it. They are SO much better. I really hope and pray they win it.
I do too but I think calling Hyppia, Carragher, Hamman, Gerrard, Riise, Finnan, Smicer etc fools is a bit much.
We had a shit squad but some of that team very much deserved a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom