• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2nd Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say something like that as that was the impression I've got watching replays.

In other news, are you black? Have you lost a limb?

Are you still nice in person?

Who's next?

Paddy? Fox?

I am black.

I don't know who's next.

Probably nobody tbh. This place is fucking dead these days.

It was a heart failure match. Roma played a power game against FCB in quater-final 2nd leg. Though Roma grabbed a 4-2 victory against in semi-final 2nd leg, so Liverpool on final. I think Liverpool is ready for 26th may, 2018.

Flipo is already way ahead of Dreambeliever's updated most popular and not at all petty poll that excludes me. He's signed up the Beast of Belsen, white-skinned erotico-rent boys, Harold Shipman, Fred West, Gary Glitter, Skippy, Graham Norton, Graham Poll and some bloke in a sheet chopping someone's head off.

Hang on, so what doesn't have a 'the' before.
The Asda.
The Aldi.
The Lidl.
The Kwikky (RIP).
The Sainbo's (unconfirmed sources).
The Coey.
Anything else?

It's a the replacing a to. I'm going the Tesco... you take out the the and it's a mess. It needs a to. But then it's just normal English and not scouse any more. It's not an additional word, it's a replacement that rolls of the tongue easier if you speak like this.

I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom