• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Spaghetti Legs

Banned
Banned
This bloke takes the total and utter piss out of the game.

Been watching him cruise through the Welsh Open this week and hes just finished off giving Ding a kicking with a 147 in the last frame, ridiculous stuff, remember Parrott calling it 'snooker from the gods' during the Masters, he nailed it with that quote, it really doesn't get any better.

Imagine if his head was as straight as it is now in his younger years, he would have had 10 World Championships minimum.

The last couple of years nobody can get anywhere near him, even when he takes a load of time off it makes no difference, hes a shoe-in for the World Championship next month.

Didn't he play the black for the 147 with his left hand too? Balls. Kahoona's.
Best player to ever pick up a queue. Seems to have got his head down too since he hooked up with that sports psychiatrist.

Didn't he play the black for the 147 with his left hand too? Balls. Kahoona's.
Best player to ever pick up a queue. Seems to have got his head down too since he hooked up with that sports psychiatrist.

Yeah, the same one that works for Liverpool, Steve Peters.

Whats mad is O'Sullivans age, he is playing better than ever in his late 30s, right at his peak.

When you look at 'only' 5 World Titles it looks scant for someone with his ability, just a few years ago he only had 3!.

Wonder how many World titles he still has in him? hes around 13/8 for the WC, might get 2-1 if you look around, looks like free money whatever the odds.

Well, he's got 5, so he's one off Davis, and 2 off Hendry. The way he's playing, you'd say he 'could' potentially equal Hendry inside the next 18months. I think it would be fair for the best player to have ever played the game to be at least joint top.

Joe Perry is giving him a right old go, 9-7 up, could easily have been 10-6 up but the pressure got to him.

O'Sullivan hasn't exactly played poorly either, Perry hasn't looked like missing a ball for the majority of the match.

Ronnie is on the ropes. I think most other people would already be home witha cup of tea now. It's only because it's Ronnie he's just about hanging in with an outside chance. I think the winner of this game will win in. Perry playing marvellously.

I dont think I have ever seen 3 better, more perfect, frames of snooker in my entire life. The first out of the 3 they were all going in but not exactly clean, but after he'd got that out of the way, it was plain sailing. His long potting was fucking unreal, looked like CGI stuff.
Anyone who picks up a queue and wants to learn, should watch those 3 frames, everything you will ever need is in there. And under pressure.

Completely agree, caught those last few frames before the football but before that was getting worried there for a bit, would have been shite with him out.

Looking forward to watching him in a bit, that was surely the big scare, can see it being a coast to the final now where he will play Robertson, be a cracking final that one.

Yeah, as Parrott said at the break Ronnie must be delighted to be 2-2, hes been awful by his standards and it looks like he might be starting to drag Murphy down a bit who was great for 2 and a half frames.

He's done very well to get to the break at 6-2. That snooker on the brown in the 3rd I think it was turned the whole thing.

Hawkins next, that match he had earlier with Dale was insane, 11-5 up to 12-11 down but he got it together in the end.

Can't see anything other than a comfortable win again for O'Sullivan, the other semi has the potential to be a good one whoever Selby ends up facing.

Snooker isn't as good to watch when you're not slacking off revising for exams.

He was in beast mode just then, finished it off with a session to spare again.

Whoever he faces in the final it will be a tough opponent this time, arguably his toughest, bar John Higgins in his first the rest were cannon fodder.

What's snooker supposed to do once he retires? He's about 99% of the appeal of the entire sport. The latest flamboyant entertainer type coming through, Judd Trump, unfortunately has the looks and charisma of a vole.

What's snooker supposed to do once he retires? He's about 99% of the appeal of the entire sport. The latest flamboyant entertainer type coming through, Judd Trump, unfortunately has the looks and charisma of a vole.
Topless scorecard girls.

Selby could get blown away if hes not careful, 3-0 and Ronnie looks in beast mode again, Selby certainly isn't helping himself though.

Strong finish from Selby. I still fancy Ronnie to win it, but Selby has played the last 2 frames brilliantly.

Back
Top Bottom